Ceicil Baird

Submitted by cur on 11/23/04 at 6:54 PM. ( whatever ) 4.227.11.40

This isn't exactly for Cecil, it is about him. I missed all the bashing and gnashing on the forum prior to 11/2/04, and can't say I am sorry to have skipped all that from what I hear.

I just want to say that earlier this year, when the chips were down, and I needed something to solve a client problem, Cecil, Democrat he may be, went far out of his way to save my arse. I owe him big time for that favor. We just need to help Cecil earn enough money to become a Republican........'Course I might have been a Democrat too if Danny Quail (pun intended) had come from my state.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Well Thankyou Cur

This response submitted by Cecil on 11/23/04 at 8:23 PM. ( ) 64.184.33.246

I try to help those in need and could care less about poltical affiliation in contrast to some on here. LOL

You're right Dan Quayle is nothing to brag about. Can you believe they have a Dan Quayle Hall of Fame in his home town!? When I heard that laughed so hard I almost cried! Who know what he's up to anyway. Like Mark Twain said, Men go marching off to war and vice presidents are never heard from again."

Cecil is an all right guy

This response submitted by George on 11/23/04 at 10:38 PM. ( georoof@aol.com ) 152.163.100.137

I managed to reconcile myself to accepted Cecil as two different personas during the election. The neolib Democrat was a dork, but the taxidermist man never lost his touch and still answered his share of technical questions in between having his ass kicked all over this site. LOL. You're OK Cecil, but I'd just as soon not think about how it will be in four more years.

Dork?

This response submitted by Cecil on 11/23/04 at 11:09 PM. ( ) 64.184.33.246

And whose a$$ did you say was kicked? I think you have it bass ackwards George! LOL

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu