great customer service

Submitted by Becky P on 11/25/04 at 10:46 PM. ( ) 64.12.116.202

I recently sent my Aztec airbrush back to Testor Corp. for repairs. They had told me it would be a week or two for repairs or replacement, but if they had to backorder it would be one or two weeks longer. After about a week , I recieved a new airbrush in the mail. Only it wasn't a replacement, it was like a temporary replacement. Confused yet? Anyway, it was basically the same model as mine just not made of the same material and had no warrany. With this airbrush came a letter with an apology for taking so long and to use this one until my new one arrived which would be another week or two. And when I did receive the new one to keep this one also. O.k. Cool. Two airbrushes.
Well, another week passes, and in the mail comes another package from Testor. Not my replacement, but some spare paint bottles with another letter of apology saying that they were still on backorder and expected soon.
About three days later I got my real replacement. And at no time was there any hassle or questions asked. In less than three weeks (which I was expecting four anyway), I have TWO airbrushes and two extra paint bottles. Granted, only one of the airbrushes has a warranty, but now I have a spare. I wasn't even real sure that they would honor their "lifetime" guarantee. I'm sure glad now that I sent it in.
So if you have an Aztec laying around that's not working right, send it in. BP

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu