Ken Edwards

Submitted by can this happen on 11/23/04 at 7:35 PM. ( ) 152.163.100.202

Ken,
I was wondering what you thought of this and also what other people thought, that is why I am posting here and not emailing you directly.

Is it possible to have a feedback catagory where positive as well as negative feedback is listed for ones who sell items on this site.

I was recently burned by a shop in Alabama who I researched through the arcives and I could only find two things listed about them, both being OK to do business with, however they got me. Shipped me a cape not properly packaged,thawed when it arrived,hacked up,stinking and hair slipping and I can't get them by email or phone. I know this happens to others and just wanted to know what you and other people might think about a catagory like this.

If they can't do business the right way they should not be allowed to do business on this site.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

What we need is someone enterprising enough

This response submitted by Cecil on 11/23/04 at 8:32 PM. ( ) 64.184.33.246

and computer savy enough to set up a buy/sell website for taxidermy similar to Ebay which would make them some profit for their trouble. However, not sure there would not be some copyright infringement problems etc. but you could come up with a different model. I'm sure Ken wouldn't mind posting a link the site if someone sets one up.

Anyone listening?

i think a feedback catagory..

This response submitted by Bill on 11/23/04 at 9:07 PM. ( dish2ndnat@aol.com ) 198.81.26.46

is a great idea.
i buy a lot of stuff from postings on here and most of my dealings have gone great. however, it would be nice to know at least something about those you have never done business with before.

another pain in the ass task for Ken....

This response submitted by Leanna on 11/23/04 at 11:42 PM. ( scardeer@frontiernet.net ) 170.215.0.13

But a great idea...sorry Kenneth. But yeah, that would work and well, work well.

Nope don't think Ken should

This response submitted by Cecil on 11/24/04 at 6:56 AM. ( ) 64.184.33.245

If I was computer savy I would do it and it could provide a significant second income. Unfortunately I'm not, but I know there are those that are. Seems to me all that is needed is a program and website and it can pretty much take care of itself.

I think it is a good idea

This response submitted by Evelyn on 11/24/04 at 8:34 AM. ( ) 205.188.116.134

this wold let people know whom to trust and whom not. Plus it may keep some people who are sitting on the fence about honesty honest.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu