man i just saw an awesome dispaly at gander mtn.

Submitted by mk on 11/17/04 at 6:37 PM. ( ) 216.145.235.75

man this guy is real good. charles r...something from bristol wisconsin, owner of habor taxidermy. man unbeleivable birds and deerheads. who is this guy does anyone know him? hes gotta be well known.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

I do not know him...

This response submitted by Jim Stagliano on 11/17/04 at 7:38 PM. ( ) 152.163.100.135

but one of the problems with having mounts in any store is the public does not read the name plates. They enjoy the work but have no idea who did it. I think we taxidermists pay more attention to those things then anyone else.

Not too well known?

This response submitted by Len on 11/18/04 at 5:56 PM. ( lengums@wi.rr.com ) 24.209.156.234

Hi mk, I did see the birds mounts and looking at them from the checkout they do appear very good. I've been in the area for a long time and do not recall hearing about him. I thought he was from Waukegan, Illinois.It is some of the better bird taxidermy that I have seen around here though.

THANKS!

This response submitted by Charles Rudnik on 11/18/04 at 7:27 PM. ( charlieharbor2@aol.com ) 12.73.152.113

Hi -

Thank you for your kind words regarding my taxidermery work at Gander Mountain! I am pleased to know that people are enjoying the mounts that are on display.

Nice work Charles

This response submitted by Len on 11/19/04 at 9:20 PM. ( lengums@wi.rr.com ) 24.209.156.234

I was impressed with your work. There are a lot of bird taxidermists around here, but not a lot of good ones who's work looks as good as yours. I love looking at quality work. Where ever you are located, you are not too far from me.Keep it up.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu