Once again Rush shows what a fool and hypocrite he is

Submitted by Cecil on 11/26/04 at 7:13 PM. ( ) 64.184.33.124

Here's a little dandy he said back in 1988 for you Brad. Think he was right then? Isn't his trial coming up soon for being a drug addict?

"And now the liberals want to stop President Reagan from selling chemical
warfare agents and military equipment to Saddam Hussein, and why? Because
Saddam 'allegedly' gassed a few Kurds in his own country. Mark my words. All
of this talk of Saddam Hussein being a 'war criminal' or 'committing crimes
against humanity' is the same old thing. Liberal Hate Speech! And speaking
of poison gas . . . I say we round up all the drug addicts and gas them, heh
heh, just kidding folks."

Rush Limbaugh, Nov. 3, 1988

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

b.s.

This response submitted by jim on 11/26/04 at 7:16 PM. ( ) 63.227.249.26

whats the source Cecil? Moveon .org? sounds like thier TRIPE and lies.

Oh Hell! Rats! Poop!

This response submitted by Cecil on 11/26/04 at 7:18 PM. ( ) 64.184.33.124

Just found out it's not true. Damn I hate to admit when I'm wrong, but I will admit it when I'm wrong. Turns out this is an urban legend. Just like some of the ones some of you post. Rrrrrrrh!

And your point is?

This response submitted by cur on 11/26/04 at 7:20 PM. ( whatever ) 4.226.240.29

Hell, there was a time when I loved my ex-wife(s).....I think. That was at a time when Iran was the enemy and Iraq was at war with them. Hell, Elanor Roosevelt's gardener was a Japanese until December 12th, 1941.

Now that doesn't mean that what Rush said was correct, but it was based on what was known at the time. I am not a Rush fan, nor am I defending his statements, but anything he says about liberals is fine with me..........You want truth? Visit another planet. Today's truths are usually yesterday's lies, and vice versa.

What has Limbaugh got to do with taxidermy, anyway?

"What has Limbaugh got to do with taxidermy, anyway?"

This response submitted by Cecil on 11/26/04 at 7:31 PM. ( ) 64.184.33.124

Ask Brad Bishop. He's the one that started it. LOL

See previous post, "once again , Rush was right on the money
Submitted by b bishop/ Republican" on 11/26/04 at 10:36 AM. ( ) 65.73.67.251

Cecil , please , grow up will ya !

This response submitted by b bishop/ Republican on 11/26/04 at 7:39 PM. ( ) 65.73.67.246

you don't have the brains God gave geese !

Once again Cecil shows what a fool and hypocrite he is

This response submitted by b bishop/ Republican on 11/26/04 at 7:42 PM. ( ) 65.73.67.246

LMAO !

Go ahead Brad eat it up

This response submitted by Cecil on 11/26/04 at 7:45 PM. ( ) 64.184.33.124

I knew you would. Enjoy. For now anyway -- then you'll have to go back to being the resident fool political poster.

I have to say

This response submitted by jim on 11/26/04 at 7:51 PM. ( ) 63.227.249.26

I just thought of the ole saying "he who laughs last laughs best" We have all made many mistakes. I hope we can learn from at least some of them.

Cecil

This response submitted by Ron on 11/26/04 at 7:55 PM. ( ) 205.231.189.219

You are twice the man that I thought you were for admitting you were wrong. That puts you nearly at "half" the man I am. I have to admit; you are gaining on me. I'm not worried though, because you are still a jerk for not helping me with my fish question.

Don't bite the hand that feeds you

This response submitted by Jim on 11/26/04 at 9:08 PM. ( ) 64.18.236.187

Ron, your got bawls fella. You ridiculed and insulted Cecil and then asked for help. Now you whine again because he didn't help you. Cecil is "half" the man YOU are?(LMAO) And just what are YOUR credentials?

hmmm

This response submitted by Bill Yox on 11/26/04 at 10:12 PM. ( ) 67.138.10.121

Doesnt anyone remember when it was Ron just having fun, and not being as nasty as some of us were? Ron, I found your post to be funny, as it was meant to be...By the way, you HAVE been letting George off the hook lately, what gives?

Also, I know its going to sound wrong, but to me there IS a big difference in someone being addicted to pain killers, Rush, Brett Favre, etc, and drug addicts, as in street drugs. I know, its all in where you view it from...

Jimbo

This response submitted by Ron on 11/27/04 at 11:21 AM. ( ) 205.231.189.201

What are "bawls" if you mean balls, yes I have some. NIce ones too! As far as credentials for being a man, I wouldn't want to use up all the computor space so I wont list them. Anyway, cecil can play with the best on here so if he has a problem with me he will take care of it as he usually does.

Bill, I can be just as nasty as anyone on here. I learned from George. Yes I have been easy on George lately. I've kind of come to respect him in a strange kind of way so it is harder to pick on him. Was really a important part of my life though wished I could still do it. Besides I'm trying to be nice to him so he will tell me where he is hunting in Arizona.

Bill Drug addiction is drug addiction

This response submitted by Cecil on 11/27/04 at 11:27 AM. ( ) 64.184.33.104

some just have more money to spend on it. Actually the illegal "docter shopping" is the clincher in Rush's case.

Ain't it funny

This response submitted by cur on 11/27/04 at 4:53 PM. ( ) 4.227.102.168

How one mans act is excusable while the same act by another is deplorable? Some rum-dum. over-the-hill actor gets busted for drugs a dozen times, and some folks think they can be salvaged for the good of the nation.

Some punk-a$$ed athlete gets high on drugs and violates a dozen statutes and he is out on bail, in rehab and back in the game in two weeks time.

Movie stars commit treason by word and deed and they are hailed as folk heroes.

A President of these United States hasn't the good sense to limit his indescretons with the opposite sex, admits to adultry, and is excused by his minions.

But let a Rush Limbaugh, or any other liberal basher slip one iota, and the press and the left pounce on him as if he originated the crime.

And why is that? Perhaps it is because whether they admit it or not, liberals hold conservatives to a much higher bar than they do their own dandruff ridden, open-mouth eating, ugly woman chasing breathern. (I say that because I never met a liberal politician that didn't have dandruff, eat with his mouth open, and co-habit with women that drunken men would ignore.)

Perhaps it is time for conservatives to come out of the closet, rant and rave against our flag, duty and nation; Curse those who are not like us; and stand as impediments to congressional action.

What would liberals do if we suddenly adopted all they espouse? Who would they hate then? If we weren't the, "Them" in their lives, they would have nothing to complain about........Why they might even find themselves becoming conservative in self defense........

Damn, Jim

This response submitted by Ron on 11/27/04 at 7:17 PM. ( ) 205.231.189.216

and you thought I had balls. YOu,da man Cur. Tell it like it is.
You ever notice how libs can dish it out too, but can't take it. Not that there is anybody like that on here. NO SIR-not here!.

Cur, you ought to try listening...

This response submitted by Brad L. on 11/27/04 at 7:18 PM. ( ) 24.207.161.212

...to Rush for a couple weeks. It's great entertainment and an education at the same time (kinda like the cereal that's good for your kids but tastes good too). Plus it's a good conversation starter for customers when they come in the shop. Not that he has anything to do with taxidermy however...

It works both ways Cur

This response submitted by Cecil on 11/27/04 at 7:42 PM. ( ) 64.184.33.104

You know as well as I do it's human nature to ignore the flaws in someone you favor and attack those you don't.

Very true Cur

This response submitted by b bishop/ Republican on 11/27/04 at 8:03 PM. ( ) 65.73.67.117

us conservatives do hod ourselves up to a higher level and expect better of ourselves and I for one am proud of that . Liberalism is a mental disease and Cecil has a hard case of it .

I don't know..

This response submitted by .. on 11/27/04 at 8:19 PM. ( ) 4.226.144.234

We elected a president who was once a drug user, alcohol abuser, and avoided going to war and we still elected him. I guess it wasn't held to higher standard.

Hey double dot

This response submitted by Ron on 11/27/04 at 9:20 PM. ( ) 205.231.189.216

Will you leave Clinton out of this..LOL

I can't stop laughing!

This response submitted by Cecil on 11/27/04 at 11:35 PM. ( ) 64.184.33.104

Brad said, "us conservatives do hod ourselves up to a higher level and expect better of ourselves and I for one am proud of that ."

Sure you're not a doper hallucinating Brad? Yuk Yuk Yuk!

I have absolutely heard it ALL now!

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu