just, a little line to say HAPPY THANKSGIVING !to all of you guys and gals ! joe
Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu
Topping my LONG list is my thanks and appreciation to our beloved and brave ones in the armed services who are far from home doing what needs to be done to ensure our freedom. Best wishes to you all for a safe and enjoyable day wherever you are...eh?
Things I can only say this week at Thanksgiving and get away with it:
1. Talk about a huge breast.
2. Tying the legs together keeps the inside moist.
3. It's cool whip time.
4. If I don't undo my pants, I'll burst!
5. Whew, that's one terrific spread!
6. I'm in the mood for a little dark meat.
7. Are you ready for seconds yet?
8. It's a little dry, do you still want to eat it?
9. Just wait your turn, you'll get some.
10. Don't play with your meat!
11. Just spread the legs open and stuff it in.
12. Do you think you'll be able to handle all these people at once?
13. I didn't expect everyone to come at once.
14. You still have a little bit on your chin.
15. How long will it take after you stick it in?
16. You'll know it's ready when it pops up.
17. Wow, I didn't think I could handle all of that!
18. That's the biggest one I've ever seen!
19. How long do I beat it before it's ready?
20. Man, that looks just like cranberry sauce.
21. Is that hole good and stuffed?
22. Should I wrap that for you?
23. I've done my part, now I just want to sleep.
Happy Thanksgiving from Strut N' Rut Taxidermy