I don't know..

Submitted by .. on 11/28/04 at 1:55 PM. ( ) 4.226.144.68

who this "cur" guy is but I don't think we can take him seriously because he is not using his real name. Cur can't be someone's name! He doesn't have the guts to use his real name. George and I can give no credibility to someone who is afraid to use their real name. Come on George let's get him!

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha..

This response submitted by Randal R. Waites on 11/28/04 at 2:02 PM. ( rwenglish1@aol.com ) 152.163.100.136

All I can say is, use the orange button, you will find all you want to know. George will be of no help to you, becuase, he knows.

Results 1 - 10 of about 1,280 from www.taxidermy.net for cur. (0.26 seconds)

Boy I Can't Wait to Hear the Responces to this one

This response submitted by Coyote on 11/28/04 at 2:59 PM. ( coyote@wideopenwest.com ) 69.14.89.168

Besides Cur has more experence, and knowlege when it come to molding, taxidermy, and wildlife knowlege than anyone could ever hope to aquire. Good luck to you ..BOY!

Coyote

I think

This response submitted by Becky P on 11/28/04 at 3:27 PM. ( ) 205.188.116.11

that you, .., have no credibility. What kind of name is .. anyway?

Nothing......

This response submitted by Jeff F. on 11/28/04 at 4:35 PM. ( NaturesTrophies,aol ) 152.163.100.11

like "stirring the pot" or smoking it, whichever you're doing has OBVIOUSLY affected your ability to comprehend common sense. Cur has probobly forgotten more than you know!(LMAO) Peace- Jeff F.

Caution

This response submitted by wetnwild on 11/28/04 at 5:11 PM. ( ) 24.128.109.191

You dont want to be stirring up ole CUR, after thanksgiving. He had a house full of grandkids, and will probably just kick your ass about now rather than reply LOL LOL LOL! CUR, is what you would call a world claSS ARTIST, with no equals in my opinion!

(.) (.)

This response submitted by The original Earl Bob Dot Boy on 11/28/04 at 7:19 PM. ( whatever11 ) 68.156.127.140

Mr. William Curmudgeon, Cur for short, lives a tad bit south of you Dallas ..double dot guy, theys be a rumor that Cur is really named BILL, supposedly after Billy the Kid, who is rumored to have been Curs great grandfather, others think that Cur is the infamous Pecos "Cur" Bill, Now everyone in the West knows that Pecos "Cur" Bill could ride anything. No bronco could throw him, no sir! Fact is, I only heard of Pecos "Cur" Bill getting' throwed once in his whole career as a wildlife artist. Yep, it was that time he was up Dallas way and decided to ride him a tornado.

Now Pecos "Cur" Bill wasn't gonna ride jest any tornado, no ma'am. He waited for the biggest gol-durned tornado you ever saw. It was turning the sky black and green, and roaring so loud it woke up the farmers away over in Katy. Well, Pecos "Cur" Bill jest grabbed that there tornado, pushed it to the ground and jumped on its back. The tornado whipped and whirled and sidewinded and generally cussed its bad luck all the way down to Galveston. Tied the rivers into knots, flattened all the forests so bad they had to rename one place the Staked Plains. But Pecos "Cur" Bill jest rode along all calm-like, give it an occasional jab with his spurs.

Finally, that tornado decided it wasn't getting this wildlife artist off its back no-how. So it headed west to California and jest rained itself out. Made so much water it washed out the Grand Canyon. That tornado was down to practically nothing when Cur finally fell off. He hit the ground so hard it sank below sea level. Folks call the spot Death Valley. Hits the truth!

if your gonna take...

This response submitted by Bill on 11/28/04 at 7:51 PM. ( ) 198.81.26.48

ANYBODY seriously on here, it should be Cur. hes forgot more about molding than we will ever know.

How can you take a coward seriously?

This response submitted by JOhn C on 11/28/04 at 8:06 PM. ( ) 70.178.74.104

.. are you serious? Or just fricken dumb? one or the other ah hell bud you dont have a snowballs lick of sense or you would have used search.

Plus your technical side has to be full of cow crap if you cannot simple lookup some of the post and google them.

Beside who's.. I cant trust him either.

Cur old buddy..

This response submitted by .. on 11/28/04 at 10:50 PM. ( ) 4.226.144.189

we got their blood boiling good. These guys are as predictable as the sun coming up in the East...

I had

This response submitted by cur on 11/28/04 at 11:04 PM. ( ) 4.253.67.177

A wife once that used to have two periods. I called her ole, "comin' and goin'. Like living on an elevator, never knew which floor she'd be on when I opened the door.

I looked up Coward.....ole Noel was not a bad looking guy, but not near as good lookin' as I used to be. Thanks for the help guys, but this ones MINE!

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu