>>>Use Caffeine to stop balding!.. Ya gonna love this!<<<

Submitted by Old Pro Taxidermist on 11/29/04 at 12:51 PM. ( ) 69.171.249.149

Just thought some of you "hair challenged" taxidermist could use this information. Hope it helps. LMAO: Yox, you listening?
LMAO, if it works, why not use it?

Enjoy,

OPT AKA Old Pro Taxidermist

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1189830.html

Treating hair with caffeine products can stop men from going bald, according to a new German study.
Professor Peter Elsner, part of the team at the Jena University, said that the stimulant has the most effect on men whose hair roots were very sensitive to testosterone, one of the causes of hair loss.
But the research does not mean that coffee drinkers will be spared a bald head in later life, only those who smear it directly on their heads.
Adolf Klenk of Kurt Wolff cosmetic research said: "One would have to drink between 60 and 80 cups of coffee a day for the necessary amount of caffeine to reach the roots."
He said that men who are frightened that they may lose their hair should start treating their scalps with caffeine while they are still young.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

And we thought

This response submitted by cur on 11/29/04 at 2:55 PM. ( ) 4.226.213.135

That coffee stains on teeth were bad news.

am I the only shiner in here?

This response submitted by Bill Yox on 11/29/04 at 11:37 PM. ( ) 66.133.133.92

Its to the point that if it says BALD in the title, I open the post, just knowing you monsters will mention ME! You guys just wait till I suddenly start growing hair like Yanni! By the way, I dont drink ANY coffee, so maybe the story has some merit...

I Drink

This response submitted by M.T. on 11/30/04 at 8:57 AM. ( ) 207.72.44.78

More Mountain Dew than anyone ! I have been going bald for 26 years. I now have about a half a head of hair and my kids tease me about it all of the time. I drink a gallon of mountain dew every day and have so since I was 18 years old. I am now 44 years old and have drank approximately 10,000 gallons of mountain dew and other pop in my lifetime. I had my first kidney stone this last summer, and there are no more in there. Everyone always tell me that pop is so bad for you, well, you cant prove it by me. My teeth aren't stained, I dont weigh 300 pounds, my heart doesn't flutter, I dont bounce off walls, and I can sleep six hours after I slam down a one liter of Dew. But I am almost Bald! Go Figure.

Thats my problem

This response submitted by RC on 11/30/04 at 11:07 AM. ( ) 206.127.86.36

Now I know what my problem is not enough coffee. All these years I have been telling my wife it was due to the lack of sex. LOL Go Figure

Hey Bill,

This response submitted by Susan on 11/30/04 at 11:53 PM. ( susancrowd@aol.com ) 152.163.100.135

Let's get back to this "stain" idea...Do you think if I continue to drink six pots of coffee a day-that it'll help "stain" these gray hairs ( that I'm findin' every so often...)back to a dark brown like my original color? ...Maybe I'll ask my oldest daughter about it-she's a hair stylist & cosmotologist,and then-maybe not. She says all this coffee's going straight to my brain-and then looks very pointedly into my dark brown eyes. Oh well-bottoms-up guys and gals!
-Susan

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu