reply to Yox

Submitted by Dave on 11/1/04 at 1:03 PM. ( ) 68.249.224.74

I also do not understand how people's mind's work. My Dad is 68 yrs old and is a democrat to the bone. He Is a very smart man that started with nothing and ended up retiring at age 62 with more money than he could spend if he lived 68 more years. Started a buisness ran it for 23 yrs and sold it for a lot of money. He told me he would vote for Forrest Gump before he would vote for George Bush. He knows Kerry is snake and the values he brought me up with tell me he hates what Kerry stands for, BUT he will vote for him On Tuesday.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Dave, that's sad

This response submitted by George on 11/1/04 at 1:18 PM. ( georoof@aol.com ) 152.163.100.134

And you said your Dad was "smart". My dad's exactly the same way and even though I've explained how MY life's been effected by Kerry, he'll still vote straight Democratic tickets. I no longer claim he's SMART. I just love him because I consider him "wise". P.S. He's 83 years old.

Sad isn't it?

This response submitted by Michelle B on 11/1/04 at 1:28 PM. ( laurelmt@lhtc.net ) 65.167.183.144

That's truely sad Dave and so many of the older people & some not so old, in my neck of the woods, even some of my family are the same way.

It's a sad day for the country when people are so set in their ways that they will vote for something because of "the party" instead of principals, priorities, and facts. And most won't investigate to find out the facts, they go by which candidate belongs to that party only.

Everyone say your prayers that the Lord watches over this election and everyone involved, the country sure needs it!

Yep fathers are so dumb aren't they?

This response submitted by Cecil on 11/1/04 at 1:30 PM. ( ) 63.115.128.209

"When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished by how much he'd learned in seven years."

Mark Twain

You're right it's so sad

This response submitted by Cecil on 11/1/04 at 1:38 PM. ( ) 63.115.128.209

when we categorize those that don't agree with us as being inferior or ignorant or whatever. Guess our forefathers never meant it to be a free will election according to some of you?

Let's end this right here and now! Only one party and one candidate from now on! How's that? Oh wait, isn't that what they used to do in Iraq and the former Soviet Union?

Cecil you ARE a nipple

This response submitted by Bill Yox on 11/1/04 at 4:38 PM. ( ) 67.138.11.198

No, lets just get the best candidate from each party.

Dave, Im sure your father is still wise, or smart, etc. He just makes a poor decision in OUR eyes. These people are professional deceivers, they can fool many.

Bottom line, who in their right mind would change commander-in-chiefs during a war? I cannot stand anything about kerry, but in his defense, if he were to be elected, that same sh*t is gonna hit the same fan over their, only some will then blame HIM. The rest will continue to blame Bush, like they have for this many years, regardless of whether it was his fault, or whether he was even involved...

Well, I feel better now(LOL)

This response submitted by Jim on 11/1/04 at 5:02 PM. ( ) 64.18.236.206

The radical, ultra-conservative, extremists right wingers on here have dads who are going to vote democrat. WHAT A HOOT! Dad's rock! OH...Bill. "Who in their right mind would change commander-in-chiefs during a war?" You'll get your answer to that tomorrow(LMAO).

Hey, we all should be thankful about Cecil

This response submitted by George on 11/1/04 at 7:01 PM. ( ) 152.163.100.134

He's a "non-breeder" and thank God his mentality won't be passed along to another generation. LMAO.

Oh, and Jim

This response submitted by George on 11/1/04 at 7:03 PM. ( ) 152.163.100.134

I'm a Dad. My two daughters and their husbands will vote Republican tomorrow as will my sister and my mother. Don't hoot too loudly, you'll get owl sh1t on your shoes.

My Mother, mother and father-in-law

This response submitted by DaveT on 11/1/04 at 7:24 PM. ( ) 64.72.57.250

Are all voting republican.

DaveT

I see

This response submitted by Jim on 11/1/04 at 8:13 PM. ( ) 64.18.236.206

Radical, ultra-conservative, extremist mentality is a family philosophy for you two HUH? Or is stupidity hereditary?(LMAO)

Wow Jim

This response submitted by Paul I on 11/1/04 at 9:11 PM. ( paulblastoatyahoo.com ) 209.210.133.231

Now Jim that was a very mean post.Stirring the pot is one thing but calling someones parents stupid is assinine at best.I thought better of you.

Tell ya what Jim

This response submitted by DaveT on 11/1/04 at 10:00 PM. ( ) 64.72.57.250

Being the coward you are (won't give name) we don't put much stock in what spews out of your mouth. I know this much, you wouldn't make a comment like that when I was standing in front of you, not more then once anyway. You are a COWARD.

Dave Toms

OOOOOOOooooooo!

This response submitted by Jim on 11/2/04 at 6:41 AM. ( ) 64.18.236.197

You and your klansmen have called those who disagree with you every name in the book, and MUCH worse insults than "stupid." Now you whine and threaten because the table turned. You know what they say about paybacks? Sure you do(LOL). And Jim IS a name you idiot. Flame on fool.
Paul, I'm really not like I sound. It's just that some of the radical conservatives on this forum are nasty enough to p*ss off the Pope, and it helps me vent to throw some of the insults right back in their faces.

Jim and Cecil

This response submitted by Dave on 11/2/04 at 12:35 PM. ( ) 68.249.224.74

As expected both of you have shown exactly who you are and what you stand for in a couple of small post's. I said my father was a smart man and i still believe he is one of the smartest men i will ever meet. My point was ( for those of you to stupid to understand) is that i don't see how he could have raised his 5 kids with the values that he did, and support someone like Bill CLinton or John Kerry. Every thing he taught me goes directly against what they are, yet he supports them. How old are you 2 anyway? I am 40 years old and have 4 children, one of them is in college now and the other three are in high school. No tattoo's, peircing's, detentions,arrests, drinking or drugs. How about you? I guess my Dad taught me a few things. They also know who God is. If we went back to what this country was founded on GOD and family neither party would have a place.

AH, more details revealing the real daveyBOY

This response submitted by Jim on 11/2/04 at 12:59 PM. ( ) 64.18.236.240

We know he hates people on welfare and people who are homosexual. Now we find out he looks down his self-righteous nose at those who have tattoos, piercings, arrests, and those who drink and those who have a drug problem. HMMMMmmmm. What else daveyBOY? Let me guess you also dislike blacks, orientals, definitely Mexicans in your state, and Puerto Ricans, and unwed mothers....ETC! Bud you sound like the epitome of a Christian hypocrit. Jesus loved everyone, the poor, the weak, and the lowest of the low. You're the same dude who posted of long list of "I BELIEVE IN's" a long time ago on here(as if we cared). Among them was "I believe in slapping children in the face when they disobey." You are in SERIOUS need of anger management counseling...and prayer. BTW...your old enough to be my dad, and if you were I'd kick your bigotted a$$!

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu