Why kerry Will Win

Submitted by Chuck on 11/1/04 at 2:45 PM. ( ) 24.237.108.173

I have said since spring that Kerry will win.
Here is why I believe this is true .The balance has tipped and things are not going to get better. The root of the hatred of Bush is the Darwinists and Sodomites. They cannot have a country that is founded on Christian values and continue to grow. Then there are the basically good people who cannot think for themselves. These are the sons and daughters of people that sold their soul to a union or for a welfare check. Another group is the immigrants. We have killed thirty some million of our workers with abortion and have had to let in people that will vote overwhelmingly Democrat.
Lastly it is our fault the God fearing hard working backbone of this country. We have been so busy with our work that we have let the biased media influence us and our children.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Chuck

This response submitted by Randy D. on 11/1/04 at 3:57 PM. ( ) 12.163.65.35

I sure hope and pray that Gods will Will be done. I am going to vote Bush. I have to. Randy

OH BROTHER

This response submitted by Jim on 11/1/04 at 4:22 PM. ( ) 64.18.236.206

There it is AGAIN..."holier than thou" elitism of "the God fearing working man." And you wonder why this great nation is divided. Listen Chuck, there are MILLIONS OF MILLIONS of decent, moral, ethical, loyal and hard working people in this nation who don't think the way you do. Look your fellow man straight in the eyes and quit looking down your damn STUCK UP nose at people who have ideas and lifesyles just as valid as YOURS. About half of the voters in this country are going to vote for Kerry tomorrow, and you're not one bit better than the least of them in His eyes.

Two nut cases on one post

This response submitted by Cecil on 11/1/04 at 4:35 PM. ( ) 63.115.128.209

Aren't we fortunate! People like this will do ANYTHING in the name of God. Ask the Taliban.

two blind men on one post

This response submitted by jim on 11/1/04 at 4:43 PM. ( ) 63.227.249.26

Cecil and Jimbo the experts and poster boys of moral depravity

Jim and Jim

This response submitted by Cecil on 11/1/04 at 5:17 PM. ( ) 63.115.128.209

Not only is it bad enough you have the same names but opposite views , but you post right after each other. LMAO

Jimbobby and Cecil

This response submitted by DaveT on 11/1/04 at 5:24 PM. ( ) 64.72.57.250

All I have to say is that YOU both will give an account and your pathetic spin is not going to work. Normally I pray for folks like you two but I AM NOT feeling to Christian today so I hope I get to watch BOTH of you spin your deciept before the Lord. We will see how long that smirk stays on your face then.

DaveT

Ah Yes Self Righteous Dave rears his ugly head

This response submitted by Cecil on 11/1/04 at 5:37 PM. ( ) 63.115.128.209

Where the hell do you get off judging me Dave? Who made you God?

For all we know you may be in for a suprise.

Where does Cecil fit in?

This response submitted by Chuck on 11/1/04 at 5:57 PM. ( ) 24.237.108.173

Where does Cecil fit in the above categories ?

The same place

This response submitted by DaveT on 11/1/04 at 6:00 PM. ( ) 64.72.57.250

I get the right from the same place you do when you just criticized two Christians for their beliefs above. How many times have you placed yourself in the position of judge when you call the President a liar? You consistently refer to us conservatives as bigots, zealots, homophobes and everything else to demean our viewpoint and us. I guess in your eyes we do not have a right to express our beliefs? In this post alone you compared Christians to the Taliban and referred to them as nuts. Then one post later, you try to use the Christian ethics against someone who calls you out.

So excuse the heck out of me if I have long since moved passed the point where I care what offends you bud. You like to dish it out but whine like a little baby when you get it back. You have criticized everyone on this site who does not see it your way including Ken who allows you to advertise for free. Grow up and be a man will ya.

By the way, I still stand by my post above. I will give an account for many things but I know I will not give an account for my stance on abortion or homosexuality. Like I said, it is going to be a sad day for you when you try your spin-and-run crap before God.

DaveT

They're not Christians Dave

This response submitted by Cecil on 11/1/04 at 6:18 PM. ( ) 63.115.128.209

They're nut cases.

Like I said

This response submitted by DaveT on 11/1/04 at 6:47 PM. ( ) 64.72.57.250

You think you have exclusive rights to determine when to judge or not.You, like most libersl, want to change the rules whenever it benefits you and only you.

DaveT

Cecil, you condescending dirtball

This response submitted by George on 11/1/04 at 6:58 PM. ( georoof@aol.com ) 152.163.100.135

YOU don't decide if they're Christians, they do. And just when did God die and let YOU judge them. You really are a hopeless piece of crap anymore.

Hold Geo

This response submitted by DaveT on 11/1/04 at 7:23 PM. ( ) 64.72.57.250

He said i was beiong judgemental. Go look and my first post and then look at all his posts... funny how truth comes to surface ain't it.
I did not judge anyone, I just said I wanted to be there when the liberals tell God why abortion and homosexuality is right. I sure would never try to guess who is or is not a Christian.

DaveT

Hold Geo

This response submitted by DaveT on 11/1/04 at 7:23 PM. ( ) 64.72.57.250

He said i was beiong judgemental. Go look and my first post and then look at all his posts... funny how truth comes to surface ain't it.
I did not judge anyone, I just said I wanted to be there when the liberals tell God why abortion and homosexuality is right. I sure would never try to guess who is or is not a Christian.

DaveT

Thank you Cecil

This response submitted by Chuck on 11/1/04 at 7:59 PM. ( ) 24.237.108.173

It is a great honor to be called a nut by you. Voting for kerry you are a very small minority among taxidermists, hunters, gun owners ,business owners, and God fearing Americans.
Hollywood ,perverts, ero trash,atheasts and punks are all on your side.
I monthly have contact with over 400 people and there are only 2 that I know will vote for kerry.

passing this on

This response submitted by Randal R. Waites on 11/1/04 at 8:15 PM. ( rwenglish1@aol.com ) 152.163.100.135

This fits in, with what is being shared, and trashed above, I recieved it today, and, yes, I believe that it is obviously coming true, by the attack posts here tonight.

"Modern liberalism tosses the scripture out on several different levels. How a true believer in the Christ defined by the scripture can buy into what Jesus, the prophets and apostles said and also what these secular thugs say is beyond me. In addition to liberalism's obvious and odious pro-holocaust-like abortion stance, its anti-biblical view of marriage, its scripture-slamming aggressive secularism, and its feckless view of our nation's defense, liberalism completely clashes with the Christian worldview. Secular liberalism's aggressive desire to eradicate Christians' rights should cause Christians to be concerned. The Democrat Party's liberalism has degenerated over the last 40-50 years in regard to its view of Christianity and Christian rights. This party, which formerly embraced and protected our nation's great Christian heritage and teachings, no longer does so. Thus, today the Christian is between a rock and a hard place: he can either be a Christian or a liberal, but he cannot be both." --Doug Giles

Thankyou Cecil Also

This response submitted by Randy D. on 11/1/04 at 8:25 PM. ( ) 12.163.64.68

Yes I am a nut. Because Jesus said people like you would say so. That all christians would be call peculiar people. Thanks again Randy D.

Christian is NOT American!

This response submitted by Mike B. on 11/1/04 at 8:51 PM. ( ) 64.118.125.189

The Christian belief is not the American religion.There is No true religion.In this country every religion on earth is recognized and no one has the right to pick the religion that every American must believe.Get off of your hypocritical Christian holier than thou butt,and realize this is America and there is no religion that is the truth,as it all depends on what the individual wants to believe.So go tell your invisible Man in the sky,to love you even though you are a pompous prick,and not to let you burn in hell forever.Kerry Wins!!

Ya know what MikeB

This response submitted by DaveT on 11/1/04 at 9:57 PM. ( ) 64.72.57.250

You can spout the politically correct garbage all you want your time is coming where YOU will confess Christ.

DaveT

Amen Dave T

This response submitted by Randy D. on 11/1/04 at 11:20 PM. ( ) 12.163.66.151

Amen Jesus is the way the truth and the only way to the Father. The true God of all....................................................... The will of our Lord Jesus be done. Randy D.

Mike B You Pove my point

This response submitted by Chuck on 11/2/04 at 2:33 AM. ( ) 24.237.108.173

We are no longer a Christian nation.That is why less than half the marriages survive and the whole society is breaking down.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu