Very uncalled for on Cecils behalf

Submitted by wetnwild on 11/3/04 at 7:22 AM. ( ) 24.128.109.191

Whoever has trashed Cecil with vulgarities and such is not what we are looking for. i am constanly bashing him for his political views, but Cecil is a great guy. He is an honest hard working person, and while his politcal views differ from most of the sane people in america, it is in no way a reflection of the man himself. Cecil is a great taxidermist and an honest person with integrity. Maybe after Kerry's boo-hoos speach, we can go back to civility and respect for each other and not trash the personal aspects of each other. Kidding ROUND in good humor is one thing, but personal threats and vulgarities will not be tolerated, and I hope somehow Ken can find out who the offenders are and block their access to this wonderful site! The election is over, so can we get back to doing what we do so well, and help eachg other, prosper in business, and treat each other like people not animals!

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Sorry Tom

This response submitted by ... on 11/3/04 at 7:29 AM. ( ) 205.188.116.133

But Cecil is a jerk! He has no integrity! He would spit in your face given the chance! He is not one of us! He as ruined this forum for the last year with all his crap! He deservers what he is getting! I only hope Ken will now block Cecil from this site!

Bravo Tom!

This response submitted by Jim on 11/3/04 at 7:29 AM. ( ) 64.18.236.78

Everyone needs to meet in the middle, shake hands, and move on together.

Thats funny Burnside

This response submitted by ... on 11/3/04 at 7:35 AM. ( ) 205.188.116.133

If your scum bag would of won the only had would of been giving the finger! Now you want to play nice. Put your tail back between your legs and go back to your hole!

It ain't over yet

This response submitted by Cecil on 11/3/04 at 7:49 AM. ( ) 63.115.128.192

You guys must be watching the FOX network again. LOL

Cecil

This response submitted by JEM on 11/3/04 at 8:25 AM. ( ) 64.179.71.115

ever hear 'won the battle lost the war'?

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu