John Kerry does not have the right

Submitted by b bishop/ Republican on 11/3/04 at 9:01 AM. ( ) 65.73.67.239

to drag this out too much longer , he didn't earn the votes he got lets face it , if he and Edwards droped out of the race on Nov. 1 , the results would have been the same . This election was Bush -vs- Bush plain and simple . Kerry needs to concede and Bush needs to address the people that voted for him as well as those that didn't . Can we say misunderestimated ? LOL Have a good day.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Oh really Brad ?

This response submitted by Cecil on 11/3/04 at 9:10 AM. ( ) 63.115.128.192

So you don't believe every vote should be counted? What if one of those votes was yours? What's the big hurry? We have a sitting president until January 20th. It's not like Bush needs to pick his cabinet or something.

Last I heard it take 270 electoral votes to win the presidency. We're not there yet.

I will give you a pass Cecil

This response submitted by b bishop/ Republican on 11/3/04 at 9:21 AM. ( ) 65.73.67.239

I am sure math was not your strongest area . LOL How about that popular vote Cecil ?

Funny isn't it , you are a lib in a Republican state and I am a conservative in a democratic state ! go figure.

I have to agree with Cecil

This response submitted by George on 11/3/04 at 9:25 AM. ( georoof@aol.com ) 205.188.116.133

I never felt "concessions" were valid anyway. If a person were to concede and then found out that he'd won, the speech would have hardly been relevant anyway. I feel about elections like I do about card games. The cards speak for themselves. The votes speak for themselves and until that accounting is complete, nothing said or done by either candidate counts for anything. My heart wants it to end like it seems destined to, but I accept that everyone should have their opportunity to be counted. I spent my life fighting for that right and I'm not about to change this late in the game. The votes will speak for themselves.

Wow George! I didn't know you had it in you!

This response submitted by Cecil on 11/3/04 at 9:33 AM. ( ) 63.115.128.192

I will NEVER EVER speak ill of you again! You da man! I'm serious! You've got principals!

Back to Brad. Brad, if the shoe was on the other foot would you have said, George Bush Does Not Have the Right? And furthermore since when did we pick the president solely on the popular vote? You only have to go back 4 years to see your argument is flawed.

Just wondering of course.

that is what I was looking for !

This response submitted by b bishop/ Republican on 11/3/04 at 9:38 AM. ( ) 65.73.67.239

You have been crying for 4 years that Gore won the popular vote and is the rightous president -LMAO ! your pathetic man !

But by the same token you have reversed yourself too Brad

This response submitted by Cecil on 11/3/04 at 9:46 AM. ( ) 63.115.128.192

You said the popular vote didn't matter before. Now it does?

wrong again Cecil

This response submitted by b bishop/ Republican on 11/3/04 at 9:57 AM. ( ) 65.73.67.239

never said that but you being a lib, I know you are used to being wrong without acknoledging it. LMAO !

Hey bishop

This response submitted by TonyH on 11/3/04 at 11:05 AM. ( ) 69.208.251.85

Before you get all rowdy and revved up sniffing your own bunghole why don't you consider this: About half of this country believes Bush was a miserable failure. Yes, he won the election. But I would hardly call the fact that half of this country thinks he's a hack is a great thing. Here's what Bush has accomplished by "winning": He has divided this nation straight in half. Those of us who think are military is too important to be used as cash registers for oil and Halliburton contracts are labeled as "terrorists". We have entire generations that think the Republican party stands for the "working man" when Bush and his boys have not done one single thing for middle class families.
In his previous four years, Bush degraded the standing of America in the world order, killed more than 1,000 U.S. troops, turned this nation's largest surplus into this nation's largest deficit, lied about weapons in Iraq, sent soldiers to die for his own personal, financial gain, and let the mastermind behind the Sept. 11 attacks walk away free.

Oh yes. Bush won. But at what cost?

Here's my advice to all. Get out and see our natural wonders now. Enjoy the wild places we have left because they will not survive the next four years. If you're a hunter, grab the lube and bend over. You're about to get it and get it good.

If you have children, start saving 10 times what you had planned. Because you will see no assistance in the form of Pell grants and you're going to endure this garbage "No Child Left Behind" deal that Bush thought up but can't before because of his tax cuts.

Here's hoping the next four years and only half as big a failure as his first. And, remember, there's no one to blame but yourselves.

Yeah, more of the same squared

This response submitted by Junipera on 11/3/04 at 11:08 AM. ( ) 66.66.1.216

4 more years of debt & Death.

Tony, that's only YOUR opinion and perspective

This response submitted by George on 11/3/04 at 12:44 PM. ( ) 205.188.116.133

And OVER HALF of Americans disagree with your logic. In retrospect, where does that put YOU? Now we can both agree that some of our policies have been flawed and mistakes have been made, but the selection by the Democratic Party (They even conceded as much this morning on the talk circuit on cable)of john kerry "may not have been in the best interest of the party". Even they see that this individual was disconnected with the average American and they have great concern that DEMOCRATS may have actually tipped the scales in favor of the President. My suggestion to you and to those who want to spout the flawed rhetoric you have is for you to look INSIDE rather than to gloat in the closeness of the race. Many Republicans want the same middle ground that many Democrats seek. Maybe it's time for that third party , but whatever it is, it's time. Both houses of Congress are controlled by Republicans, the Administration is Republican and possibly quite soon, the U.S.Supreme Court will be controlled by conservatives. What other kind of lesson do you need? As "divided" as the neoliberals would like to paint this country, the MAJORITY of Americans still believe in the basic values that made this country great. john kerry tried to exploit it as a chasm, but found it to be only a mudhole. Many Democrats would be wise to reach that same conclusion before the next election.

Okay tony , time for a reality check

This response submitted by b bishop/ Republican on 11/3/04 at 1:26 PM. ( ) 65.73.67.247

first , if you haven't read George's response , do so. Second , blaming PRESIDENT Bush for the devide of the country show how terribly ignorant you are and I will end with that because you are not worth my time .

BTW Tony

This response submitted by George on 11/3/04 at 2:59 PM. ( ) 205.188.116.133

"No Child Left Behind" was a conglomerate think tank idea headed by... listen closely....Senator Ted Kennedy.

BS

This response submitted by TonyH on 11/3/04 at 6:05 PM. ( ) 216.120.159.168

Don't even go there with No Child Left Behind George. That's one can of worms that should remain closed on this site in the name civility and I've got some very personal ties to that piece of shat legislation.

And, on a better note, I understand the term "majority". But it's a very narrow majority. Personally, I don't see any benefit coming from a nation this divided. And it's divided because we feel lied to.

Funny that bishop labels me ignorant when he can't even post without making me scratch my head wondering what word that garble of letters is supposed to be.

Some changes

This response submitted by Paul I on 11/3/04 at 7:10 PM. ( paulblastoatyahoo.com ) 209.210.33.69

Tony I think the president is a good man and after this election will start to think about history and make some good moves.You have to admit he has had a tough job from day one.From the close election with Gore to 911 this man has been busy.I think the country will come back together and focus on alot of things now because he won this election and nobody can say he did not.Guys like yourself have helped because he can see that alot of the things he did made people hate him.I say lets move on and hope they work together.

I'm all for that Paul

This response submitted by TonyH on 11/3/04 at 7:40 PM. ( ) 216.120.159.168

I don't mean to sound like I'm holding a grudge. But I'm just flat-out amazed that people in this nation will accept, and invite more of the same, what this "president" has done. Lost jobs at a record pace, killed the economy, botched an entire war, but, hey, you want him, you got him I guess.

I'm just hoping he has some capacity to learn from his many past mistakes.

He won't admit to making any mistakes

This response submitted by Junipera on 11/3/04 at 10:51 PM. ( ) 66.66.1.216

therefore, he will continue to implement his neoconservative agenda as if it were his birthright.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu