Jim

Submitted by DaveH on 11/3/04 at 9:11 AM. ( ) 68.249.224.74

You have me confused with someone else, I have never made any post's that weren't taxidermy related until yesterday. As so many people like you do you assumed allot of things. I was refering to kids when i was talking about tattoos peircings etc. Not adults that decide for their selves. The only kind of people i have any problems with are people that never shut their mouths long enough for their ears to work. I am not racist in any way and try to help people less fortunate than my self whenever i can( like i am right now). You didn't have to tell me that i was older than you, your age is apparent.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Yep...DaveH--LOL

This response submitted by Jim on 11/3/04 at 2:26 PM. ( ) 64.18.236.168

I have you confused with DaveT. Seriously though, I consider you a good man...always have. We have differences, but we are God's own and loyal Americans. Strong feelings bring out strong words. How else could it be? And just to show how much we enjoy being right, I'll close with this. I am really old enough to be YOUR DAD-LOL! Enjoy the day Dave.

Funny

This response submitted by DaveT on 11/8/04 at 6:31 PM. ( ) 64.72.57.250

I leave for a week and you keep bringing my name up Jimbob. You should get a life.

DaveT

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu