One Thing is Obvious:

Submitted by Loop on 11/3/04 at 10:16 AM. ( loopsbu2003@hotmail.com ) 208.155.29.220

Cecil sure is one that is willing to hold his ground! Guess thats worth some respect.
I agree with Old Fart, the election is over, and Im glad to be on the winning side again.
But, while the good natured bantering was fun, time to put our differences aside and get into a " How can I Contribute" frame of mind.
And, in case anyone is wondering, YES, I would be saying the same thing even if Kerry had won.
But, THANK THE LORD THAT HE DIDNT !
Way Ta Go DUBYA !
Loop

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

I can be patient, I'll wait for the final Ohio results

This response submitted by Junipera on 11/3/04 at 11:02 AM. ( ) 66.66.1.216

no need to rush. The USA went through this before in 2000. It's worth the wait.

It sure was Mellonhead

This response submitted by George on 11/3/04 at 11:49 AM. ( georoof@aol.com ) 205.188.116.134

President Bush won that one too, you recall. And this time is just SOOO much sweeter. Ohio wasn't necessary when New Mexico went to the Right. And President Bush won a MAJORITY of the Popular vote, a PLURALITY of the popular vote, and best of all, enough ELECTORAL Votes to win going away. Now what does that leave the Left Wing Slime to complain about THIS time?

hahaha

This response submitted by Bill Yox on 11/3/04 at 2:41 PM. ( ) 67.138.9.77

Listen to the OTHER nipple speak! Juniper is STILL waiting, for what? Kerry already conceded!

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu