Cecil

Submitted by Dave T on 11/3/04 at 11:37 AM. ( ) 205.188.116.202

Cecil, I understand you are looking for me on the Taxidermy.net. I know that you thought I would gloat about President Bush winning the election.
The truth is, I would not disgrace his achievement by playing petty politics with you. His Presidency is worth more respect then that. Besides, I have already moved on to my favorite thing in the world, Bow hunting big bucks. I really feel sorry for you, you must live a very lonely unfulfilling life... too bad. Got to go, I think I hear the footfalls of a big Kentucky buck approaching.

DaveT

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

I was looking for you Dave?

This response submitted by Cecil on 11/3/04 at 12:02 PM. ( ) 63.115.128.192

Why on earth would I do that?

"You must live a very lonely unfulfilling life... "

Yeah right. I have deer right here on my property, four ponds full of trophy fish that I not only harvest by hook and line but I get paid for, a good wife, excellent business, and no crumbsnatchers to worry about. LOL

I'd be willing to bet...

This response submitted by David Patton on 11/3/04 at 12:22 PM. ( ) 12.76.236.164

That when that first "crumbsnatcher" does come along you will change your political stance. My little girl was born three years ago and hunting and fishing has taken a back seat for now to the little crumbsnatcher. I am amazed at how my views have changed since my wife brought this shining jewel into our lives. I thought my life was fulfilling and rewarding up until then. Now I have the perspective that fatherhood gives a man and it is interesting to say the least.

David

This response submitted by Tony Finazzo on 11/3/04 at 12:39 PM. ( ) 198.81.26.46

If you think having kids is great, wait till you have grandkids. Wow, I never knew how cool they are. You get all the benifits and love children give you with none of the negatives. You don't need to discipline them, rarely feed them, and when you are exhausted from playing with them, they go home. Congrats on the crumbsnatcher I wish you many more.
Tony

I love crumbsnatchers

This response submitted by Cecil on 11/3/04 at 2:50 PM. ( ) 63.115.128.192

as long as they go back home with their parents after the visit. LOL

Seriously I love kids but apparently the Good Lord didn't have it in the plan and I accept that. I got married pretty late in life and the wife is too old now to safely have kids. Not a problem though.

I did raise my nephew, pull him out of trouble, and made sure he graduated from highschool a few years ago. He's the one in Iraq right now.

Cecil

This response submitted by DaveT on 11/8/04 at 6:36 PM. ( ) 64.72.57.250

I am back and I asked George to post that for me whgile I was bowhunting in Kentucky. I thought of you often on election day LOL

By the way i drove through 5 states and I could count the kerry/Edwards signs I saw on one hand (it was dark). At our hunting camp not ONE hunter supported kerry. Big cheer ran out in the kentucky woods.

DaveT

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu