Yes, Kerry Concedes and Bush ends up with 51% of the vote

Submitted by David Patton on 11/3/04 at 11:40 AM. ( ) 12.76.216.101

That kind of turnout in favor of the President is going to give him a much better mandate for running our country. All the more strengthened by the firmer grip by the Republicans on the Senate. I believe that it shifted from 51-48-1 to 53-46-1.

Now, let's move on and put things back in the hands of the most capable people for the job. There should be a cabinet shakeup.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

But wait Dave!

This response submitted by Cecil on 11/3/04 at 11:50 AM. ( ) 63.115.128.192

Doesn't that mean 46 percent of us don't want that rascal in the whitehouse? LOL

Yes, good point....

This response submitted by David Patton on 11/3/04 at 12:14 PM. ( ) 12.76.236.164

The Senate is standing at 54-44-1 with Alaska not reporting the seat that is expected to go to the Republican. That also means that they are only 5 votes away from the 60 vote closure that will allow the legislation to move forward in what has repeatedly been referred to as a "Do Nothing Congress".

Let us hope that the 108th Congress will be able to get things going Cecil.

And Cecil, I'm sorry you took it on the chin from the people posting here. The vulgarity I awoke to on this site before Ken had a chance to clean it up was appalling. I would not wish that kind of trash on anyone. I don't care how much this election process has turned folks against one another. I am for that beer now!

I am glad this thing is over and we can all agree to move forward with our competing ideas.

yes it does cecil..........

This response submitted by Randal R. Waites on 11/3/04 at 12:15 PM. ( rwenglish1@aol.com ) 205.188.116.135

and unfortunately, it will be like a bunch of big babies, daddy told them to do something, but, by GOD, they are going to pout and carry on as much as they can, to give daddy some grief.

Take it somewhere else Cecil, you guys got your ass kicked, wise up, and shut up.
rw

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu