Cecil You need to concede

Submitted by Brian Johnson on 11/3/04 at 12:20 PM. ( ) 205.188.116.202

And leave this forum. You are not well liked around here if you haven't noticed. and I don't want to hear any "brother hood" type crap either! Cecil is not our brother. He is bad for OUR INDUSTRY PERIOD! He is like a "sleeper" lying in wait to try at the first chance to take away YOUR RIGHT! Just look at all the crap he has stirred up here recently. He is an admitted Supporter of the HSUS And he has spit on almost all of us for the past two years. I really hope Ken will ask him to finely leave.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Brian

This response submitted by Tony Finazzo on 11/3/04 at 12:29 PM. ( ) 198.81.26.79

Most of us have noticed that Cecil is a moron. But, he has as much right to post here as any of us. One of the many great things about this country is "Freedom of Speech" no matter how stupid the speech is. We have brave men in other parts of the world fighting to defend Cecils right to be an idiot. I support their efforts.
Tony

time to shutup now

This response submitted by James on 11/3/04 at 12:41 PM. ( ) 192.234.241.102

Well its finally time for Cecil and his main man Kerry to shutup and get on with a real life.

You're right Brain

This response submitted by Cecil on 11/3/04 at 12:48 PM. ( ) 63.115.128.192

I think your openmindedness and lack of tolerance of others should be the standard of this site. And furthermore if someone says something Emperor Brain does not like or agree with -- off with his head.

Do I have it right Brain? Is this how you would like our country run too? I think even George Bush has too much class to agree with you and would cringe at your comments.

Listen carefully you self righteous arrogant ahole wannabe moderator: I'm not going anywhere.

BTW Brian

This response submitted by Cecil on 11/3/04 at 1:02 PM. ( ) 63.115.128.192

What is this load of crap you are passing on to be true? It's bad enough you're a self righteous arrogant etc. etc. but must you make things up?

"He is an admitted Supporter of the HSUS"

????

?

This response submitted by Jeff F. on 11/3/04 at 1:19 PM. ( Jeff F. ) 205.188.116.135

Cecil speaks many things we do not believe in as taxidermists but I as one of many fish guys can't say where I'd be without some of his advise in the fish cat. He has helped MANY unselfishly. And thats certainly more than you can say about a LOT of the kerry clan. This clearly was an election that showed a divided Nation. America will work through it and this forum as a whole will to. It's time to move on and function as a family. Granted, the family KNOWS who the black sheep is! Peace- Jeff F.

Cecil Has Convictions........

This response submitted by Old Fart on 11/3/04 at 1:33 PM. ( ) 66.119.33.185

......And whil I don't even come close to agreeing with him, he certainly has the right to state them, here or anywhere, without this kind of abuse. Brian, if you are the Brian Johnson that I know, I have lost a little respect for you. No one is obligated to agree with Cecil or even read his posts. But you to have to respect his right to state them, just like Ken respects all of out rights to state what we belive. Thanks, Ken.

Well Cecil You are caught in another lie!

This response submitted by Brian Johnson on 11/3/04 at 1:46 PM. ( ) 152.163.100.135

Just like Kerry You have a recorded record in your closet. Here it is in your own words, your support of the HSUS you freak'n hypocrite!

Now that's really ironic isn't it?
This response submitted by Cecil 63.115.128.181 (Baird) Indiana on 06/26/2004 at 12:19. ( ) 63.115.128.216
An organization that shelters animals would be against hunting. Imagine that. Did you expect them to be F'in TED NUGENT HUNTING FANATICS?

They may be against hunting, but the organization does a lot of good.

Maybe they are somewhat misinformed and misguided about hunting, but they have right to their own views like we do ours. We need to educate these people not go paranoid and badmouth them.

Oh I can hear the discourse now. Bring it on. LOL

Are we as smart as an ant?

This response submitted by Jack on 11/3/04 at 2:38 PM. ( slugger332002@yahoo.com ) 216.81.99.102

Down here we have ants, some call them fire ants cause they have a ferocious bite. One or two here and there can be squashed and killed without too much trouble or damage. Also seperated they don't get things accomplished very fast. However, in concentrated mass, they can do an amazing ammount of work. They can also make you strip off your clothes to get away from their stinging bites. We with our much larger brain should be as smart as the ants. The election is over. Now is a time to come together,get along, and get things accomplished for our trade, and the good of this country. Remember united we stand.... divided we CAN fall. Lone wolves are easy prey lets not forget it.

Well Brian you only have half the story here

This response submitted by Cecil on 11/3/04 at 2:45 PM. ( ) 63.115.128.192

If you wanted to be fair and not take this out of context you would include the rest of the story. I had confused the HSUS with the local SPCA and the following thread clears that up. Any more falsehoods you want to pass off as truth?

O.K. I'm eating crow --- maybe
Submitted by Cecil 63.115.128.181 (Baird) Indiana on 06/26/2004 at 16:09. ( ) 63.115.128.216
I guess I made a mistake. Damn, first one ever on here! LOL

If it is true the humane society is not the same as the SPCA I stand corrected. I'm eating crow tonight after I see the Michael Moore film with all my liberal buddies.

So the Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Aniimals is as gun ho about hunting as "Happiness is a gut pile" Ted Nugent? Ya really think so?

It never fails

This response submitted by Cecil on 11/3/04 at 8:29 PM. ( ) 63.115.128.220

You proove someone is full of crap and they turn tail and run.

Hey Brian, KMA!

Stupid

This response submitted by Bundy on 11/3/04 at 8:40 PM. ( ) 205.188.116.135

Hey Fecal, I mean cecil.

You have proved you have as much integrity as wet toilet paper. People have proved you wrong so many times it aint funny. So you should go hide under a rock or make everybody here happy and stick to molesting your fish. AND stay the hell away from here!

Brian Johnson-Homo(Posing as a Republican)

This response submitted by Mike B. on 11/3/04 at 8:46 PM. ( ) 64.118.125.17

There was a Boy called Brian,who always was a lyin'.He thought he was smart,but he smelled his own far*,and had another man's unit while cryin'.

Bundy-Jeffrey Dahmer's brother

This response submitted by Mike B. on 11/3/04 at 8:53 PM. ( ) 64.118.125.17

Hey Bundy,we all know you are the brother of the late (Republican) Jeffrey Dahmer.Please how does it feel to have come out of the same mommy hole as your bro? And also do you have cravings of the homo-sapian flesh as your brother?Please dont get emotional because everyone here knows the truth about you.Have a nice meal....(I mean day!)

Mike no need for that

This response submitted by Cecil on 11/4/04 at 9:22 AM. ( ) 63.115.128.176

Bundy and Brian's post speak for themselves. And I am not going anywhere.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu