Liberals are coming apart at the seams !

Submitted by b bishop/ Republican on 11/4/04 at 8:48 AM. ( ) 65.73.67.167

They are self destructing right before our very eyes ! Nancy Peloci had a tatal meltdown last night and even Tom Brokaw started laughing at her as he couldn't stop her rabid rantings . She started out with a smill on her face and ended trying to catch her breath . This morning , the libs are on the talk shows in total meltdown and think that the right are in a movement to force religion and lock up gays . They are scared to death ! LMAO ! CHILL OUT FOLKS !

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Ironic, isn't it?

This response submitted by George on 11/4/04 at 10:57 AM. ( georoof@aol.com ) 64.12.116.66

They spent 2 years telling us that john kerry wouldn't do all those awful things his record showed him doing before, but now that they've been so soundly defeated nationwide, they start using the same scare tactics. My, how the worm turns.

Did anyone see..

This response submitted by Jim Stagliano on 11/4/04 at 11:16 AM. ( ) 152.163.100.135

James Carville on CNN election night. He was great! Not the spinster he usually is but straight forward honest and HUMBLE. Which is a hard trait for him. He hit many fine points of the Democratic party, he went on to acknowledge if they (Democrats) could not win this election they were in huge trouble and even agreed that there will be a "blood bath" within the party in the upcoming months. This was one of the few times I really enjoyed listening to him......These past few days must be tough having to admit to his wife that she was right all along!.....well, we have all been there!

George Stephanopolis was the same way

This response submitted by b bishop/ Republican on 11/4/04 at 12:55 PM. ( ) 65.73.67.234

he called Ohio early and said Kerry needs to accept his defeat and move on and that there will be a civil war within a month with the Democratic Party . Like Zel Miller tittled his book - "A National Party No More "

Zel Miller

This response submitted by Jim Stagliano on 11/4/04 at 1:50 PM. ( ) 152.163.100.135

labeled a "Laughing stock" and Republican in Democrates clothing may be the only democrate in the entire party that saw the true problems and the break down of the party coming.

well....

This response submitted by Steve on 11/4/04 at 4:38 PM. ( ) 68.38.95.248

It looks like the fight now goes internal in the republican party. The right wingers now want to get rid of the moderate republicans. They are saying that moderates are just liberals in disguise. Ya want to see something come apart at the seams? Sit back and watch the fireworks.
http://www.gopusa.com/commentary/cadamo/2004/cga_0426.shtml

Wrong again Steve

This response submitted by Paul I on 11/4/04 at 5:43 PM. ( paulblastoatyahoo.com ) 209.210.32.146

Steve you were wrong about the election and now your wrong about a seven month old story.If I want to listen to someone who knows whats going on how can I count on you? LOL Taxidermy is safer.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu