I'm sure glad the election is over and,,,

Submitted by Cecil on 11/4/04 at 10:34 PM. ( ) 63.115.128.244

Cecil gave up those damn political posts. No political posts in sight for miles. Wait... that's not what I'm seeing. Even George is posting away. What gives? LMAO

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Deep down they know 4 years of Bush is not a good thing

This response submitted by Junipera on 11/4/04 at 10:44 PM. ( ) 66.66.1.216

so they're trying to bluff it and act like it was a landslide victory--- actually it is a pyrrhic victory.

Mellonhead, you don't even know how to spell it....

This response submitted by George on 11/4/04 at 11:04 PM. ( georoof@aol.com ) 205.188.116.200

Much less comprehend what it means. The pyrrhic you spoke of is a Greek foot. Phyrric victory has a capital letter. And if you had a dictionary or reference, you'd see that it's two separate words. The most important thing to Pyrrhus was a victory over the Romans at any cost. He succeeded at both.

There is no Victory,there are no congradulations due Because

This response submitted by T.J.K.Haywood on 11/5/04 at 12:48 AM. ( ) 4.250.63.101

bush's is not a victory at all.We the Devided States of America are all LOSERS with this re election.

Don't trust that he won fairly?
Here's something interesting

http://www.taxidermy.net/forums/IndustryArticles/04/j/047855DCD7.html

Check Out # 29
on this list of bush's greatist "acomplishments"

No wonder Kerry lost.

Learn how to spell before you try to post nonsense again

This response submitted by gladitsover on 11/5/04 at 12:59 AM. ( ) 67.1.73.7

!

Told Ya Juni !

This response submitted by Loop on 11/5/04 at 10:16 AM. ( loopsbu2003@hotmail.com ) 208.155.29.112

I tried to tell Ya awile back that your constant attempts to impress others with eloquent speech would backfire. Now Ya went and misspelled something. Most of the time one is forgivin for a typo now and then. But its a bit different when one tends to come across as Pompous and more in tune than so called " Normal Folks".
You seem to be a very angry and unhappy person. For that I feel sorry, and me and my family will be Prayin for ya. Just maybe, in the meantime, you would consider backing off your tendancy of " Viewing yourself as wise in your own eyes".
Loop:
By the way, President Bush was elected by a clear majority, not as a "Piranah" ! LOL !

To the victors

This response submitted by Les on 11/5/04 at 1:16 PM. ( ) 70.179.158.85

Go the spoils of war....

And the braggin rights! LOL

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu