watched Stolen Honor last night

Submitted by b bishop/ Republican on 11/5/04 at 8:46 AM. ( ) 65.73.67.136

I watched my video of Stolen Honor last night and it scard the hell out of my wife and I to think that this man almost became President of the USA . John Kerry is not a good person and alot of people in this country saw the same thing in him that I did . I also took the time to watch President Bush's press conference on C-SPAN and was very proud the he will continue to be our CIC. The fact that Americans were able to sifted through all of the B.S. that the libs and wackos threw out at him . To all the folks that voted for this great man - THANK YOU . America and Americans won a huge victory Nov. 2 . I truly hope the Democrats revamp thier party and drop this lunitic fringe and liberal wackos and get back in the game as a serious party , we really need that IMO . If they want to continue to do the same thing , well , that is fine too as I don't mind Republicans in the office my entire lifetime either.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

It's over Brad

This response submitted by Cecil on 11/5/04 at 10:21 PM. ( ) 63.115.128.184

No need to have nightmares anymore. Kerry is gone. Relax and see a counseler. Like someone said; give it a rest the election is over! LOL

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu