Bush reeinstated?

Submitted by Al Jazeera on 11/5/04 at 8:53 AM. ( ) 205.188.116.202

This is hot from the press:

President Bush last night decided to get reinstated in the National Guards and to finish up his tour of duty.

Unfortunately his training mission didn't go according to plan and he shot up a school in Little Egg Harbor New Jersey. Apparently the janitor at the school is a Middle Easterner with supposed ties to Al Quaida.

Insiders at the White House commented that this unfortunate incident was solely based on bad information the President had received prior to his training mission and responsibility for this shooting lays solely with the Guard Commander.

President Bush's guard commander strongly denies any wrong doing and refused to reinstate Bush in the National Guard and to sign President Bush's papers as a certified jet fighter pilot.

The White House vowed to have this incident investigated.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Cecil, is that you?

This response submitted by George on 11/5/04 at 9:27 AM. ( georoof@aol.com ) 64.12.116.134

Almost funny. but NOT.

No not me George remember I always leave my name

This response submitted by Cecil on 11/5/04 at 2:42 PM. ( ) 63.115.128.184

but it is kind of clever. This happened to my Guard unit a few years after I left. For some reason the 20mm cannon on one of the F4's let loose while the pilot was on his way to the bombing range and shattered some bunk beds in a residence. Fortunately no one was home at the time.

I bet that janitor wanted to know what the hell was going on! Good thing he was sitting on the pot reading a playboy! Just kidding!

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu