Im BAAAAAAACCKK!

Submitted by Jordan on 11/5/04 at 10:20 PM. ( ) 24.255.124.23

I argued for months and missed election day here because my computer has been down for weeks!I was impressed that Kerry didnt sue or anything,but then again he didnt have anywhere to go.I cant stand John Edwards because he is a disgrace to the South and he's an all around liberal.I heard that his wife was diagnosed with cancer on the day kerry lost.That is just plain sad.No wonder he was so angry that day.I sincerely wish their family well,and hope she recovers.Of all of them,she was the most decent.Remember...I am right wing lunatic that makes Archie Bunker look like a liberal.....ok...not quite that much!What wrong with ol arch anyway?All in the familly is my favorite show.Do you like that show meathead?......I mean Cecil?LOL!Seriously Cecil,most democrats handled their losing the election pretty well...better than I would.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Don't you guys ever get sick of politics?

This response submitted by Cecil on 11/5/04 at 10:24 PM. ( ) 63.115.128.184

LOL

No

This response submitted by Hogger on 11/6/04 at 1:04 AM. ( ) 4.7.208.222

Looks like YOU came down with the political flu since your boy bit it! HA HA HA! I just HAD TO gloat. 4 MORE YEARS! Bye Bye Johnny. But, fear not Cecil will rebound and come up swinging with every old step that "W" takes for the good of this country! Atleast you'll have 4 more years to complain. Think about it... if your boy won you'd be silenced. Hmmm, almost makes me wish he did! LOL...

Nope I'm supporting our president now

This response submitted by Cecil on 11/6/04 at 9:01 AM. ( ) 63.115.128.204

I have no real interest in beating the political drum now.

How much you got left of that shirt Cecil?

This response submitted by up north on 11/6/04 at 12:04 PM. ( ) 142.165.183.81

How much you got left of that shirt to eat Cecil
ha ha lol

Lots of shirts and not one missing that I know of "up north"

This response submitted by Cecil on 11/6/04 at 8:24 PM. ( ) 63.115.128.204

LOL

Let's not get Kerry'd away here!

This response submitted by Hogger on 11/8/04 at 3:23 AM. ( ) 4.7.214.143

Cecil says he's gonna support Dubya. Why the change of heart I wonder? He didn't "support" him the first 4 years. Is he getting a case of the Kerrys? You know... yeah I do, no I don't, maybe,... check my website...waffling...LOL!Cecil, you get an "A" for balls. You enter the lion den almost daily an take you mauling like a man.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu