i just got a call from the nra

Submitted by Ross on 11/6/04 at 7:26 PM. ( ) 63.186.41.167

they said Soros is trying to get the UN to pass a law that would control gun ownership for every nation that is in the UN. Have any of you heard about this? if it is true i sure am glad we elected a presedent who is not afraid to tell the UN to shove it. whats your thoughts on this?

Ross

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

I think you are correct

This response submitted by b bishop/ Republican on 11/6/04 at 7:32 PM. ( ) 65.73.67.185

Mr. Soros needs a one way trip to the woodshed !

Once there was a leader of a country..............

This response submitted by Jack M. on 11/6/04 at 7:55 PM. ( slugger332002@yahoo.com ) 216.81.98.238

and he was very big on gun control too. It was Germany and Adolph Hitler! Don't believe me ? Check it out. Cheers, Jack.

I POSTED

This response submitted by michael sestak on 11/6/04 at 9:27 PM. ( ) 152.163.100.134

that message a while back regarding the elections, it is true and it could happen, if it does then all firearms would be illegal, thats why i didnt vote for john kerry because he was for this treaty.
the treaty will be complete sometime within the next 2 years any country that ratifies this treaty gives up the right to own firearms.
it happened in australia and canada, the same folks that made it happen in australia are helping the U.N. with this treaty.
it is real and very frightening
be very afraid of the government that wants your firearms and the politicians that want them too....
thats the way it all starts.

wow....

This response submitted by Steve on 11/6/04 at 10:04 PM. ( ) 68.38.95.248

bush won the election, and you also control the senate and the congress, but they are still after you. Do you even think for a second that this sort of treaty would pass here? bush didnt ask congress to anything about the AWB, and you think thet somehow george soros is going to get this passed here? You cant be that dumb...or maybe you can.

I agree with Steve

This response submitted by Cecil on 11/6/04 at 10:12 PM. ( ) 63.115.128.162

How one individual is going to get this passed is absolutely ludicrious. We're unilateral remember?

Apparently someone doesn't know how our government works. And furthermore either the NRA doesn't know either, or they are up to some more misrepresentation. I would be most inclined to believe the latter.

UN

This response submitted by Bill Haynes on 11/6/04 at 10:19 PM. ( ) 66.216.217.11

The Second Amendment of the Constitution gurantees the right to bear arms. The UN cannot, in any shape or form take away this right. It would take another amendment to the Constitution to do this, and it ain't gonna happen.

not unless Hillary were to get in.......

This response submitted by Randal R. Waites on 11/6/04 at 10:30 PM. ( rwenglish1@aol.com ) 205.188.116.134

after the next fours years, you can bet your shotguns, she would try.

Oh please get real Randal

This response submitted by Cecil on 11/6/04 at 10:40 PM. ( ) 63.115.128.162

You've got 4 years to bash in a bush league existence. Don't worry about the next four yet.

Cecil , stupidity is forever as you know

This response submitted by b bishop/ Republican on 11/6/04 at 11:08 PM. ( ) 65.73.67.29

there was a time when folks never gave a thought to losing guns, traps , bows or fishing hooks but there are folks out there that are well funded and have made inroads where noone thought they would . Our attitude about these things are from past experiences and should be taken seriously and met with both barrels . I think we should send peta over to cecilias fish farm and then he will see what the hell we a re talking about. I had to go to the humane society to pick up a fox that I legally trapped in California and wasn't sure I would make it out alive the way they treated me . I suppose it didn't help that I killed the fox one foot over their property boundry .

OMG! Big surprise

This response submitted by Jordan on 11/7/04 at 12:14 AM. ( ) 24.255.124.23

Cecil......agreeing with Steve?No way!Get out of town! I woulda never thunk it!LOL! B Bishop,boy does that piss me off hearing about your fox incident.I CAN NOT[screaming loudly]STAND THOSE PETA SCUM BAGS!

Would never "thunk it?"

This response submitted by Cecil on 11/7/04 at 8:31 AM. ( ) 63.115.128.195

Someone really cheated you on an education Jordon. LOL

Brad, have you ever heard of the term "common sense?" I didn't think so. You really thing one man is going to get the UN to take our guns away? Get a brain.

if

This response submitted by michael sestak on 11/7/04 at 10:05 AM. ( ) 152.163.100.134

everything fell into place they way they want it to, it could happen.
.CAN TO.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu