Politics & IQ

Submitted by Steve on 11/6/04 at 10:22 PM. ( ) 68.38.95.248

Here's a little something you might find interesting.

http://chrisevans3d.com/files/iq.htm

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

I don't believe it, ...........

This response submitted by Randal R. Waites on 11/6/04 at 10:27 PM. ( rwenglish1@aol.com ) 205.188.116.135

The last IQ test I took, I did it in a hurry, got bored with it, and I still scored 113, and I sure as hell would not have voted for Kerry.

Yes look at the many people that voted for Kerry.

This response submitted by John C on 11/7/04 at 1:32 AM. ( ) 70.178.74.104

Right down the map, you have the areas with a lot of fruity people, the right down the Mississippi River, the largest number are poor black Americans that dont want to work, were carried to the polls to vote and attended many of the free soup dinners.

Large cities with tons of inner-city minorities.

Arizona and New Mexico, it looks like the Native American Reservations voted strongly Kerry.

Who out in Yellowstone voted for Kerry. I was looking at the map and the blue area is YELLOWSTONE PARK, guess the bears want a handout now, the Republican have been moving the bear far into the wilderness to stop human interactions.

Steve study the map a bit. I know you maybe have not traveled the USA as much as I have, but I do see what happened in MOST of the Kerry areas.

A friend in OHIO was blaming Bush for their plant closing. It was not Bush it was them, they were cutting and sewing upho;stry for cars and trucks. $$22.00 an hour plus beni's.
Well the UNION STRIKES the plants closed and went south. More money, better benis, hell I know many Americans in the Great White South that would have loved the work at $15.00 and benis.

I know a lot of Native Americans that work hard for their money and they voted BUSH, many went with straight Republican tickets.

Steve you statment is pretty damn ignorant for even you.

Politics and voting has little to do with IQ.

Academics has little to do with Intelligence.

I know a lot of people with different levels of college education.
Many cannot plan a drive across country, have no idea how to change a flat tire, they are lost without cell phone and now PDAs.
List goes on and on.

They bottom line is we all die, so what fortune the rich make during their lifetime, still has not found them Happiness nor a seat beside God in Heavan.

There happens to be a ton of TAXIDERMY with High Education levels.
BUt this does not mean they are succesfull in this field, mater of factully I have answered many of their questions. Many have failed in Business of taxidermy.

Steve you idea don't hold water.

Can't you see, John

This response submitted by Jim Stagliano on 11/7/04 at 10:35 AM. ( ) 205.188.116.135

Steve and his friends the Democrates have been kicked in the butt,HARD. They have nothing left but to insult and try to deminish Bush's huge victory. They need to make themselves feel better, otherwise they would have to face the truth.

Thats Right:

This response submitted by Loop on 11/7/04 at 8:15 PM. ( loopsbu2003@hotmail.com ) 208.155.29.227

Im Stupid, but I find it to be a good kind of stupid. My daddy use to always say " Loop, every year I send Ya to school, every year Ya get dumber, pretty soon Ya wont know a damb thing"!. Well, turns out Dad was right. So, I figure if I was destined to be stupid, I might as well take some pride in it and be the best kind of stupid that I can be! Ive worked hard, Ive prefected the art, and I defy anyone here to claim that there stupider than I am ( Junipera is a possible exception ).
Dont matter how stupid I get though, they still let me vote !
Loop

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu