Guess who invited me to join them today

Submitted by George on 11/7/04 at 12:13 AM. ( georoof@aol.com ) 205.188.116.202

The SIERRA CLUB sent me a personal invite to join "the nations largest conservation group" today. They even sent a self addressed, post paid envelope (though it did ask that I use my own stamp to save them money) for my application. They included a cute decal for me.

I took the decal and wrote "Go Hug a Bunny" with a Magic Marker on it, placed it in the self addressed envelope, and mailed it without my stamp. I hope that 37 cents bankrupts them.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

George

This response submitted by Jordan on 11/7/04 at 12:20 AM. ( ) 24.255.124.23

I strongly dissagree with your handeling of their invatation.What God intended you to do was,sent them a deer skin and a pot of brunswick stew.When they tell you the soup was good,you can tell them the squirrel hunting that day was also good!LOL!Seriously,Id like to see their reactions when they see that!

You're busted George!

This response submitted by Jeff F. on 11/7/04 at 10:35 AM. ( NaturesTrophies,aol ) 205.188.116.135

They found out your passion for your rubber ducky!(LOL) Jeff F.

No George

This response submitted by Alex on 11/7/04 at 12:15 PM. ( ) 66.32.78.226

You should have eaten beens for 3 days and then after you pass them, put them in the envelope and say, Please use to fertilize a tree, My contribution to you,LOL

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu