Falooshia (spelling) stupidity

Submitted by wetnwild on 11/8/04 at 7:12 AM. ( ) 24.128.109.191

Why is it( and dont say it is Bush's fault, hes not the ground commander) that they say we waited till the innocent families and such left this demonic city before we went in to clear it out, and now we are going in for ground street to street fighting? If the innocents are out, why not drop a couple of Moabs and daisy cutters on the g**d*** place and level it and all those insurgents who occupy it? I know it would cost millions to rebuild the decrepid place, but so wehat. Lives are nore precious than money, and buildings over time can be rebuilt. I sday lets just level COMPLETELY the rats nest and if it means killing in one swoop tens of thousands of these bastards, then so be it! They have been warned, and enough is ernough! No more political correctness, no more Liberal negotiations, no squat! Level it, bring the innoicents back in and start rebuilding it. They dont thinbk we would do ity due to this world of political correctness and UN flip flopping and softness, that in my opinion is the VERY REASION we should!!

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

It is ironic that al-Sadr and Chalabi may win the Election..

This response submitted by Junipera on 11/8/04 at 8:50 AM. ( ) 66.66.1.216

(both anti-American)and that many of these insurgents will vote for al-Sadr's party.
An Iraqi visiting Washington was dismayed at al Sadr's popularity in Iraq. When asked why, he thought al-Sadr appealed to the more base instincts and "lowest common denominator" issue like religion.-------then he realized this seems to be a common tactic in recent elections in another country (whoops).

Turnip

This response submitted by wetnwild on 11/8/04 at 10:04 AM. ( ) 24.128.109.191

Why do you keep proving with unsubstantiated personal opinion tirades that you are clueless

Juni !

This response submitted by Loop on 11/8/04 at 10:34 AM. ( loopsbu2003@hotmail.com ) 208.155.29.182

Is there any issue that your not a complete authority on ?
Im thinking that your type could benefit greatly by practicing the art of " Shut Up " !
This might enable you to have just a bit or respect for what another might have to say.
Now, I think that you owe everyone here an apology. Were Waiting !
Loop
P.S. Proverbs 25:9-10. If you argue a case with a neighbor, do not betray another mans confidence, or he who hears it may shame you, and you will never lose your bad reputation.

troops

This response submitted by a nobody on 11/8/04 at 12:16 PM. ( ) 68.254.109.83

Godspeed to our troops . May our prayers be with them for a quick and decisive victory in Fallujuah

AMEN !

This response submitted by Loop on 11/8/04 at 12:25 PM. ( loopsbu2003@hotmail.com ) 208.155.29.129

Here we sit on this end. All safe and sound. Some of us just cant resist the urge to spout opinion after opinion, while our troops are over there doing the real work.
Just an idea, but maby some could spend some energy in Prayer for our troops instead of putting energy into their next opinion on how things should be done.
Thank you for the above post, " Gods Speed " to our troops.
Loop

well....

This response submitted by Steve on 11/8/04 at 4:42 PM. ( ) 68.38.95.248

Wet...I understand your point about flattening the entire place, but it is not an option. You know how fanatical people in this country are about their religion, well the muslims are just as nuts, if not more so. They hold grudges for thousands of years. If we go and flatten the entire city, we would be destroying some of the most holy sites and mosques in islam, and they wont be OK with our offer to rebuild them. If an islamic country invaded rome and leved the vatican to the ground, and then offered to rebuild it, how do you think that would fly with catholics? Or how about if a communist country invaded the U.S. and leveled the white house and the capital into dust, then offered to rebuild it, how would that sit with you? Would that make everything OK? Would you be welcoming them with flowers and candy? Hell no, you would be dug in with the rest of your countrymen, um I mean insurgents and would fight to the death. I dont support them, but I can definetly see their point.

This should interest you then Tom

This response submitted by Cecil on 11/8/04 at 7:55 PM. ( ) 64.184.33.159

Nov 8, 2004

Eglin Stufying Massive 30,000 Pound Bomb, 40 Percent Bigger Than MOAB
The Associated Press

EGLIN AIR FORCE BASE, Fla. (AP) - The Air Force built a weapon so big it was nicknamed "Mother of All Bombs" on the eve of the war with Iraq, but MOAB would be dwarfed by a much larger munition now under study.

The proposed Massive Ordnance Penetrator, or MOP, would weigh 30,000 pounds, nearly 40 percent more than the 21,000 pound MOAB - officially Massive Ordnance Air Blast - that never saw combat. "The reason'it's heavier than MOAB is that it has to penetrate a target," said Fred Davis, technical director for assessment and demonstrations at the Air Force Research Laboratory's Munitions Directorate.

MOP would be designed to explode deep in the ground or inside a structure to destroy tunnels and bunkers or topple tall buildings...

(Snip)

http://ap.tbo.com/ap/florida/MGBPPPZWA1E.html

Just remember if you like bombs you have something in common with terrorists. Think about it.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu