PETA, ALF and Vegan Ingenuity

Submitted by Paul Czarnecki on 1/9/05 at 4:58 PM. ( ) 66.211.207.254

This morning a sticker was placed on the Stop sign outside my studio. It read simply, "Eating animals" and was placed under the word "stop". The sticker was printed on very high quality vinyl and was exactly the same color as the stop sign and even had the same reflective properties. A motorist looking at the stop sign would never know it was a sticker.
It took acetone, a putty knife and lots of elbow grease to get the damn thing off!
It always amazes me the lengths to which these freaks will go to spread their propaganda.
Has anyone else seen these stickers?

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

No

This response submitted by cur on 1/9/05 at 5:50 PM. ( ) 4.227.119.104

But I have seen little red noses on deer crossing signs...

All along I have thought that STOP meant, "Step Toe On Pedal", but then again, I am from Kentucky....

Oh yeah

This response submitted by Mike G. on 1/9/05 at 7:33 PM. ( ) 216.47.58.213

I live near Missoula, Montana and they are all over. I think I'll have deer steak tonight.

Go make another sticker

This response submitted by Hogger on 1/9/05 at 8:02 PM. ( ) 4.7.219.122

That says "Non" in the same reflective red as that a$$hole and place it above the "Stop". "Non stop eating animals". Sure beats scraping stickers and breaking sweat!

Maybe

This response submitted by cur on 1/9/05 at 9:41 PM. ( ) 4.227.119.104

All those bullet holes in road signs are caused by folks shooting at P.E.T.A. people.

I saw one

This response submitted by Bradlee on 1/10/05 at 1:37 PM. ( ) 12.215.49.73

They did that to the stop sign down the street from me . Same sticker . I live in the sticks so I plowed the sign down with my truck . Now we have a new sign with no sticker . Bradlee

That's funny Bradlee

This response submitted by Hogger on 1/11/05 at 2:21 AM. ( ) 4.7.219.122

Spooky... but funny!

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu