Orions Hunting Adventures & Taxidermy Service

Submitted by Orion on 1/11/05 at 11:52 AM. ( orionshunting@msn.com ) 4.63.118.191

Aloha!
i got some unfinished business on here and i need to take care of it. the 1st one is the guy who sent me a buffalo cape in exchange for the exotics please contact me a.s.a.p. i got a goat that has been tanned that i can send for now. then i'll send a mouflon cape sometime this month. along with the horns. finally, i sent 2 quails out and a chinese thrust from hawaii to someone from here but i cant remember the name. i sent you an exotic from here in exchange to do those 3 birds. please contact me! with the above email address or call me @ (808) 9615281 aloha!

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Orion

This response submitted by Damon on 1/13/05 at 8:48 PM. ( ) 198.81.26.47

See the for Sale section--I've been trying to e mail you at various times during the summer, and sent two e mails in response to your reply to the For Sale bear cape. Contact me @ GEngel039@aol.com since my e mails don't seem to be getting through to you. Also, sorry about not seeing this post earlier, I haven't hit the "Industry" section in quite a while due to the BS that goes on here a lot.
Thank you!
Damon

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu