Bradlee posted for curs quiz ! have not read answers !

Submitted by Bradlee on 1/12/05 at 4:39 PM. ( ) 12.215.49.73

Darn ! Looks like I am too late ! I just finished looking up my answers to curs antelope quiz and posting them . Then I rebooted and got back to the forum and I see cur posted the answers but have not read them yet .
Oh , fiddlesticks ! Bradlee

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Just looked at answers

This response submitted by Bradlee on 1/12/05 at 4:59 PM. ( ) 12.215.49.73

I missed six I guess . Alot of these questions I think could go several ways . I did get #5 right . # 8 japanese serow rest on rocks , in caves , and such . Greater kudu sometimes live in woodlands and eat Klein grass and Klein is a type of glove ( work glove ) also ! LOL # 10 the Lesser Kudu has the white tail up also when startled and running. #1 I just messed that up on my own ! I had Kudu on my scratch paper and changed my mind ! LOL I did learn that alot of these critters can jump over 6 to 7 feet from a standing start though ! I wish I could do that ! LOL I was busy yesterday so I could not come out to play but it was once again fun learning stuff today anyway ! Bradlee

Sorry Bradlee

This response submitted by cur on 1/12/05 at 5:56 PM. ( ) 4.252.246.109

Sorry that you missed out......That was my last contribution to the quizzes. Got the presses fired up here now, and won't have time to play any longer...Glen will keep you hopping though...

Bradlee

This response submitted by daveP on 1/12/05 at 8:24 PM. ( ) 12.2.142.7

Some of the questions could have gone a couple ways, but you have to remember the prize at stake and the final authority rested completely with the author. I thought it was great fun and gave us all a break from work for awhile.

As a side note: Capricornis is still used for the serow, but the three species are now grouped in the genus Nemorhaedus. Fun, fun, fun!

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu