Tom Voyer

Submitted by Asher on 1/13/05 at 11:43 AM. ( asherdym@charter.net ) 68.116.62.142

I wanted to let you know that I got the items you had sent over, they look great and got them all tanned. Hope your having fun chasing chipmunks in your Mercedes tractor with the big screen and surround sound system ...LMAO! Thanks Again, Asher

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

have fun

This response submitted by wetnwild on 1/13/05 at 2:05 PM. ( ) 24.128.109.191

Always a pleasure Asher>> Have fun with the little stinkers! LOl Say hello to Tabitha for me! LOL

Will do

This response submitted by Asher on 1/13/05 at 2:07 PM. ( ) 68.116.62.142

Will do Tom, Tab says don't let your rear get to comfy in that heated seat ... LOL! Hey I need a price on a snake I have I may want you to mount ... shoot me an e-mail!

He is working for me Asher

This response submitted by Evelyn on 1/13/05 at 2:08 PM. ( ) 205.188.116.135

Tom has been comissioned to put that yuppie tractor to good use. He is tractor hunting those chipmunks for me. I guess you could say that tractor was a business investment afterall. Currently he is digging up the chips in his backyard with the automated shovels he attached to the front of the tractor (if that's what you can call it). Any minute now the shooting will begin. LMAO

Well Evelyn

This response submitted by Asher on 1/13/05 at 2:24 PM. ( ) 68.116.62.142

I would of asked you to work on the snake for me, but I had no idea you did wholesale mammals and reptiles .... LOL! Next thing ya know he'll just hire someone to sit on his tractor and work, LMAO!

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu