People who use Krowtann should be required to take IQ tests

Submitted by George on 1/13/05 at 6:04 PM. ( georoof@aol.com ) 205.188.116.202

I'm sorry, but if it's not once a week, it's ten times a week that the DUMBEST questions are asked about this product. PEOPLE IT'S A DAMNED ALUM TAN, get over it. It's not a miracle cure, it's been in use a hundred years. We've just rediscovered the wheel here, and most of you guys are having organisms (sic) over it.

The same people will get on here and low brow a paint-on tan or Dry Preservative and then extol the virtues of an alum tan. PLEASE. IT'S A TAN. Whatever you do with a paint on or immersion tan, YOU CAN DO WITH KROWTANN.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Hey George

This response submitted by Asher on 1/13/05 at 7:03 PM. ( asherdym@charter.net ) 68.116.62.142

I've used krowtann on the last few items that I did and I just took an IQ test online, it said that I was an "Articulate Genius" with an IQ of 142. It doesn't help me with tanning though. I see your point after searching through the 5,000 posts with Krowtann anywhere in the subject, a lot of the same over and over.

Too simple

This response submitted by Becky P on 1/13/05 at 7:06 PM. ( ) 205.188.116.134

I think everyone is trying to make it harder than it really is. BP

KROWTANN IS GREAT!

This response submitted by Hedhuntr on 1/13/05 at 7:16 PM. ( ) 67.84.145.169

WOW, GOOD STUFF. It works better than Rogain! I have a full head of hair now! Now what where you saying about using it as a tannning agent?

been there

This response submitted by mark on 1/13/05 at 7:30 PM. ( ) 66.255.208.23

About 10 years or so ago, everybody said that liqua tan was the greatest thing, so easy, just brush it on and mount. After a decade we are re-discovering that it takes a PICKLE to make the tanning agents hold on to the skin. A lot of those liqua tanners that did not pickle are sweeping up hair once a week now.

hear hear

This response submitted by Alex on 1/13/05 at 9:11 PM. ( ) 66.32.151.235

Mark you are right on the money, Liqua tan sucks and you will all find out that Krowtan might also suck, there is no way of getting around pickling hides.

As george says that alum tan I used back in 1967 nothing is new.

Just new to you new guys,LOL

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu