George

Submitted by Tom on 1/13/05 at 10:30 PM. ( ) 204.117.13.39

Man you kill me. You make me bust a gut laughing sometimes with your posts. I have come to the the conclusion you have been there and done that when it comes to taxidermy. Have a good one and I look forward to your words of wisdom

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Enjoy it while you can!

This response submitted by Jeff F. on 1/14/05 at 12:45 AM. ( NaturesTrophies@aol ) 205.188.116.135

I'm convinced the taxidermy world is fed up with Georoof and he will be mounted live at the World Show. That's why they're callin it the "super seminar".(LMAO) Peace- Jeff F.

Here's one of my favorites...

This response submitted by Mike on 1/14/05 at 9:03 AM. ( ) 64.91.85.139

Reinhart forms
Submitted by Ryan on 12/28/04 at 9:27 PM. ( ) 198.81.26.76
I have not had any problems with the reinhart forms. I have mounted many deer and won a few awards with these forms. I think you just have to be smarter than the form fellers.

Return to Taxidermy Training Category Menu

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uh, Ryan, was it the Beanie Weenies that got to you?
This response submitted by George on 12/28/04 at 11:21 PM. ( georoof@aol.com ) 205.188.116.72
Most guys take credit for their flatulance, but I never saw you raise your hand initially. So what brought that on? And you do know, however, if you're talking about the pre-installed eyes, we could turn that around very quickly. "If you actually WERE smarter than the form, you'd use clay and sculpt your own."

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu