Suppliers

Submitted by taxidermygirl04 on 1/14/05 at 12:57 PM. ( taxidermygirl04@yahoo.com ) 216.170.231.107

Does anyone know of any good taxidermy suppliers other than those that are listed on this site? If anyone can give me names, web addresses etc., it will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Caribou Supply

This response submitted by Cecil on 1/14/05 at 2:12 PM. ( ) 64.184.33.159

208-267-5331

Excellent source of cast heads and some mannikins for trout and salmon.

I hate to sound crass

This response submitted by George on 1/14/05 at 2:58 PM. ( georoof@aol.com ) 152.163.100.135

But I've been know to be worse. Did you actually click on that "Suppliers" hyperlink at the top of this page? I find it hard to believe that those suppliers listed there DON'T meet any need you could possibly conceive. There must be a couple hundred under half a dozen categories listed there. I just looked and was, quite frankly, amazed at all the names listed there just for your convenience.

Now George be nice

This response submitted by Cecil on 1/14/05 at 4:52 PM. ( ) 64.184.33.159

Taxidermygirl wanted to "know of any good taxidermy suppliers other than those that are listed on this site?" Note the world OTHER.

Hemorroids acting up again George?

Cecil, send me your mailing address

This response submitted by George on 1/14/05 at 6:54 PM. ( ) 152.163.100.135

I'm going to take up a collection and buy you a dictionary. Someone claiming to have an IQ like yours should at least learn how to spell "Hemorrhoids". And I'd BET that you don't use the fish heads you buy from Caribou without radical modifications. So why wouldn't I save time and do all my shopping at my main supplier who carries everything else anyway?

George, George

This response submitted by Cecil on 1/14/05 at 9:11 PM. ( ) 64.184.33.159

Well you know George I don't use that word much, and as we all know spelling in the English lanquage is far from logical. Therefore the logical superior mind can be allowed a mispelling now and then.

You however are so plagued with those nasty butt sores that's all you think about morning, noon, and night! If I kept the pharmacies busy with purchases of butt cream I'd know how to spell it too.

I hardly ever make any alterations on Bill Leech's heads other than heating them in the microwave to adjust width. You should try one they are the best around. Others are crap compared to these.

Horse Hockey!

This response submitted by cur on 1/14/05 at 9:39 PM. ( ) 4.227.118.196

Every major supplier but one is named on this site. I'd like to know why the offered selection is not suitable. Never mind Cecil, he was born to oppose. Unless you are stupid beyond repair, you could have found the myriad of suppliers without posting your lame question on this forum, which is, by the way, sponsored by a major supplier.

I'm am born to oppose?

This response submitted by Cecil on 1/14/05 at 10:49 PM. ( ) 64.184.33.159

I think you and George need to look at your response to this poster. Taxidermygirl asked if there were any that were not listed. I gave her one and a good one at that. So what's you and George's problem? Just born to oppose?

Not at all, Cecil

This response submitted by cur on 1/15/05 at 12:10 AM. ( ) 4.253.64.152

I just figured it the lady was bright enough to find this site, then she should be bright enough to source other sites as well. Cecil, you are much brighter than your response would indicate.

Man!

This response submitted by John M on 1/15/05 at 2:06 AM. ( ) 66.190.42.199

Cecil, your a wealth of knowledge, I'm gonna do the micro-wave thing tomorrow instead of the heat gun. You guys play nice.

Well....

This response submitted by taxidermygirl04 on 1/26/05 at 9:49 PM. ( ) 216.170.231.14

I have used quite a few of the suppliers that are listed... not all suppliers carry the same products so I was just wanting to see if anyone else had anything different or unique, if you had to be a smartass then why answer the question anyway?! And I don't think any question on here is a "lame" one, as someone put it. That is what the forum is for, afterall. If you don't like the question that someone asks, then maybe you aren't the person that should answer it!

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu