help i have so many errors

Submitted by joe pwoch on 1/16/05 at 5:48 AM. ( joepwoch@yahoo.com ) 81.199.31.50

plese give me any programe you have so i can terminate this errors they are slowing my pc any my programes so incase you want money am sorry am broke i have to eat once a day but for the love of my compuyer am doing any thing posible to help so help me bye God bless the company.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Your best bet...

This response submitted by Bradlee on 1/16/05 at 9:56 AM. ( ) 12.215.49.73

Would be a complete reformat of the entire system . Make backup copies
of the programs you want to keep before hand . Then save and buy pc doctor program . When is the last time you defraged or ran windows cleaner ? Last , find a friend to show you what you are doing wrong to create the errors . Bradlee

download

This response submitted by michael sestak on 1/16/05 at 10:12 AM. ( ) 152.163.100.134

ad-aware se from lava soft
also download spybot search and destroy, you can find the sites these are available from by doing a google search, both of these are free.
you may also want to download avg virus protection from grisoft(free)
the first two items i mentioned are for finding spy ware and other nasty little items that web sites put on your computer to spy on you and they can really mess things up.
run these programs, follow their instructions and things might get better if thats where the problem is.
Now if you downloaded windows service pack 2...thats a whole new ballgame and a big mess, just delete the service pack and reboot, that should help also.

Mike...

This response submitted by marty on 1/16/05 at 11:36 AM. ( ) 24.15.108.38

I recently downloaded search and destroy and it finds lots of things my Adaware didn't. I don't even bother running Adaware anymore. Although I haven't tried running Adaware AFTER running Search and Destroy. Have you found the same thing?

Marty

This response submitted by Michael Sestak on 1/16/05 at 4:00 PM. ( ) 64.12.116.134

sometimes one program finds things the other didnt and vice versa,
so i run them both.
i am using ad-aware se. not just ad-aware

Jeeze

This response submitted by cur on 1/16/05 at 11:01 PM. ( ) 4.252.241.242

What kind of errors?

Sounds like...

This response submitted by Craig on 1/19/05 at 11:20 PM. ( ) 66.66.226.122

it's loaded with viruses to me. Check www.pcpitstop.com and run the virus test and any other checks they have. I have actually found viruses through this site after running my Norton antivirus check. The results will tell you what files they are in and everything.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu