Sad day for Texans!

Submitted by Jeff F. on 1/1/05 at 3:02 PM. ( NaturesTrophies@aol ) 64.12.116.202

Tears will fall in Texas when the mighty MEEEEECHIGAN Wolverines take care of business in sunny Pasadena,Ca. Good to see Michigan back in the Rose Bowl. Not the BIG game it used to be but should be a slobber knocker. Hoping for some wardrobe malfunctins too!(from the wimmens,of course) Yee Haw! I do have a crow in the freezer if needed.(LOL)Enjoy the Holiday and your families most. Wolverine faithful, Jeff F. Go Blue!

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

How do you find Michigan?

This response submitted by cur on 1/1/05 at 3:13 PM. ( ) 4.226.213.60

Go North til you smell it and turn left or right until you step in it.......Eat do do, Wolverine, Longhorns gonna make hash.......
Hook 'em horns...

Cur, relocated Kentuckian.........er, Texan

Hail to those fornicators,
Hail to the masterbaiters
Hail to Meechigon
Th' Cesspool of da North

I learned that from a Buckeye....LOL

Horns gonna kick butt....or did I say that?

4th Quarter

This response submitted by Bill J. on 1/1/05 at 8:01 PM. ( Jones Taxidermy ) 64.12.116.134

13:12 left with Michigan up 31 to 21. Can the hang on?

OK

This response submitted by Jeff F. on 1/1/05 at 8:56 PM. ( ) 205.188.116.134

So I thaw out the crow. Damn good game. God blessed Texas! Vincent Young will be an incredible perspective in the NFL BUT, Michigan came that far with a Rookie. Look Out! cur, ##$%^&#$@, and thats all I have to say! Jeff F.

SORRY JEFF F

This response submitted by Jeff@Jeff's Taxidermy on 1/1/05 at 9:01 PM. ( ) 209.152.72.50

TEXAS JUST WON HAHAHAHA
IOWA PULLED OUT A SQUEAKER TODAY TOO .......
I'm a iowa fan being I only live 30 min from the U of I

What a game

This response submitted by Jay on 1/2/05 at 11:24 AM. ( goblue@mtc.net ) 216.105.216.210

That was a great game 10 gallon hats off to the Horns. As you can see by my E-Mail I am a Michigan man. Iowa was awsome also this bowl year was one of the best ever.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu