Let me sweeten the pot

Submitted by cur on 1/1/05 at 3:33 PM. ( ) 4.226.213.60

I shouldn't do this because Wolfie already cheated, but I am eliminating her from competition, anyway...hee hee

In addition to Glens reference CD, I will put up something too. The first person to get todays' George Britainnica test answers correct, as intended, all in order, will get an Artist' Proof of a pair of flushing mallards, titled, "Interrupted Interlude" by my friend, W.D. Gaither......Signed and numbered.......NOT you Wolf...^%$%#$%#$%#@#^%$

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Dang it cur!

This response submitted by Jeff F. DEA enforcement on 1/1/05 at 4:02 PM. ( NaturesTrophies@aol ) 64.12.116.134

Don't you know pot is illegal, even if it's sweetened. Now in the port of Amsterdam(good tune).......... Jeff F.

Cur You are driving me crazy ! LOL

This response submitted by Bradlee on 1/1/05 at 8:18 PM. ( ) 12.215.49.73

You sir, have got , to be one of the smartest people on earth that is still alive ! LOL I have spent my whole day trying to research and find answeres to those questions and still feel I am completley wrong ! Except for the lion one ! LOL
I still must state that Bowfin a.k.a. Mud fish are one species that is edible ! LOL Give me a break here on that one ! LOL I was stationed out of Gulfport Mississippi in my duty as a Seabee and ate some of that garbage ! LOL Anyway, Peace be with all and keep up the imposible questions Bill ! Jeff , You do know good tunes when played . I only have one friend left that digs the good days from our history ! LOL I throw my peace sign right back to all from my own family to you all , Bradlee

P,S,

This response submitted by Bradlee on 1/1/05 at 8:23 PM. ( ) 12.215.49.73

That guy is you ! LOL I have your site in my favorites ! Man ! I used to draw and took a few years of collage for it but man ! You are king !
What is all that weird @#$%^&@# stuff mean ? Just kidding ! Bradlee

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu