Why Men Are Happier Than Women!
1. We keep our last name.
2. The garage is all ours.
3. Wedding plans take care of themselves.
4. Chocolate is just another snack.
5. We can be president.
6. We can wear a white T-shirt to a water park.
7. Car mechanics tell us the truth.
8. The world is our urinal.
9. We never have to drive to another gas station because this one smells.
10. Same work, more pay.
11. Wrinkles add character.
12. Wedding dress - $5000; tux rental - $100.
13. People never stare at our chest when we're talking to them.
14. The occasional well-rendered belch is practically expected.
15. New shoes don't cut, blister, or mangle our feet.
16. One mood, ALL the time.
17. Phone conversations are over in 30 seconds flat.
18. We know stuff about tanks.
19. A five-day vacation requires only one suitcase.
20. We can open all our own jars.
21. We get extra credit for the slightest act of thoughtfulness.
22. If someone forgets to invite us, he or she can still be our friend.
23. Our underwear is $8.95 for a three-pack.
24. Everything on our face stays its original colour.
25. Three pairs of shoes are more than enough.
26. We don't have to stop and think of which way to turn a nut on a bolt.
27. We almost never have strap problems in public
28. We are unable to see wrinkles in our clothes.
29. The same hair style lasts for years, maybe decades.
30. We don't have to shave below our neck.
31. Our belly usually hides our big hips.
32. One wallet and one pair of shoes, one color, all seasons.
33. We can "do" our nails with a pocket-knife.
34. We have freedom of choice concerning growing a mustache.
35. We can do Christmas shopping for 25 relatives, on December 24, in 45 minutes-or less.
Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu
I'll drink to all of that!
"the truth shall set you free!" (lol) simple, direct, honesty.Any woman that doesn't understand a man is probably thinking too hard.The truth of the matter is, were Way more basic than any of them care to admit.LOL
And yup Ed, i have learned one important thing about the men- What they say is what they mean, don't try to make it more complex than it is.
Would you mind talking to my wife and telling her that.
When she asks "What are you thinking about?"
I say "Nothing in particular."
What I'm really thinking about is NOTHING IN PARTICULAR.
When I ask her what she's thinking,
She say, "Nothing!"
What she really means is if you're so stupid you have to ask, you're gonna play hell before you ever get smart enough to figure it out.
I agree Sheila. But listen guys, in my opinion the reason men don't understand women is, most but NOT all men, - "don't think" - All their needs have been taken care of, since they were born, by a woman. So it's all taken for granted. Now I'm NOT man bashing here, actually it's probably our fault, as good loving women, for being so darn good to 'em. And THAT'S why men are so happy!
And fellows, some of us gals even after taking care of our man, can take care of our own jars and cars etc. And our pocket knife has many uses. -LOL