Eye finger this wood be a goad weigh two sea who haze there spill chequers twixt there errs. Uncle George will not be able to say you Googled it.
Speaking of Uncle George, I sent him an e-mail asking if he would disqualify himself from today's competition in order to be the post monitor. He agreed to do so, now that is sportsmanship, 'cause we all already know he is the heller from Spell. That should give you a lump in your throat.
Put any letters that are in the wrong place in the right place, be the first to do so and win choice of a Whitetail Designer Systems reference disk. If you are chained to a work computer, waiting for the next phone call, e-mail, or client to walk in, and are wanting something to do..........you might want to copy and paste the below to Word, WordPad, or NotePad, and see how long it takes you, and how many you got right before checking the rest of the post.
The humming sound you may be hearing is Elmer Gantry, the traveling minstrel, not to be confused with menstrual, attempting to turn the below into poem or song.
1. ggeero ttiiraanbc cltnapeta rttoaeeiissnvp
2. sumpoop assisnu ttieolmaorstdgx shepr r su
3. marmota monax ondatra zibethica tamias striatus
4. nsewert nigsw lamgunil lhisnge sretepmurt
5. eilltt yudbd geioud trbsiee ltboaofl fo efarm he
6. aeitvgn llctfnaeeu dol raft
7. libl oxy 2 ze
8. njoas eehkr stttnhyou
9. lmawiil haeisgrt aeirrrtsg dan rrtacou theiw esorh dan maooinlp leioshtn ssgrriitee nad euumms
iogcnm osno rucs iethw hienkcc peesisc yriaav dan snsaiur acpr ruuaamqi
10. shti sdlcceoun dosayt ratsbocda
Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu
Bill Yox 2 ez
trick eh Glen
I'm gonna need some hints.
six is vintage flatulence old fart
one could be geroge brittanica vents latest appreciation
and i can't seem to get the wording right to whatever kind of museum cur has got going on, i keep coming up with left over letters :) But it sure sounds interesting :)
and of course ten is just wrapping it up and signing off
maybe if i knew what words were combined and then scrambled cause there is no way those words letters can make words by themselves
oh well have fun guys i got to get back to work
that William Gaither, cur, has white horse, white chicken species, an aviary, carp or crap aquarium, the other things in his museum are not important...
#3 is all latin and its just honkey/honky/honkie dory/dorie/dorey
AN ODE TO OLD FART
The art of the fart,
is to know when to start,
And know when to cut of the flow.
Start with a little'un,
But aim for a big'un,
And really let the wind blow.
A fart is an art,
That is learnt in part,
But part's just a natural act.
Skills are required,
To keep your fart quiet,
Like tensing, wriggling and tact.
"Playing your fart",
Looks right smart,
It's the act of pumping a tune.
Are "Whispering Voices",
"Jitterbug", "Grease" and "Blue Moon".
Lighting a fart,
Is a dangerous art,
Especially loaded with beans.
But nothing compares,
To methane fuelled flares,
Propelled from the back of your jeans.
Besides raw heart,
Nothing smells worse than our gas.
If you're prolific,
It's quite terriffic,
The vomit you'll cause on mass.
Please take to heart,
This ode to the fart,
And keep it in mind at all times.
And you should be glad,
That I never had,
Any doubt that I'd run out of rhymes.
I just checked this thang out Glen.....that is not simple.....I been playing with it for 30 minutes now....and
Solved all of seven of those scrambles, and part of three.....couple of those words got me humming for sure....no la la land at this time and don't feel madness or a poem coming on, but I have to go back to work now.
I liked number nine....Lol....wait and see
Some don't make much sense, but I guess you had to have been there
all i needed is the two words after palomino
and i have no chance at number three, ain't got the time to play around let alone learn latin! :)
I have all but two words....number three is easy.....damn things make no sense with those cute nicknames...LOL
Got to go to work again.....Glen Jambalya is tough....
hammered out in minutes after posting.
I just got an e-mail from Pup accusing me of being fat fingered on the keyboard. So I quadruple checked everything.
# 2. Second word spelling "could" be one of two variations, but it will come out the same way which ever way you spell it.
I have "assisnu", it can also be "assinu".
None of the words are scrambled, just the letters.
Actually, all the above have appeared here on the Forums, with the exception of ten, and maybe #5, modesty might have held that information back, eh?
Pup, you're on the right track.
Gotta run, just in long enough to check on things. Looks like Uncle George has been doing pretty good as the monitor.
Is that one of the answers?
here ya go:
marmota monax ondatra zibethica tamias striatus
maybe an "animal skeleton guy" would take them in on a trade.
pompous anusiss,,,,,,,,,,,gos i just got that one,,, lol,,, jim
1.george brittanica placenta patriotiveness?
2.pompous anussis taxidermologist spher r us
3.chipmunk woodchuck and muskrat i think
4.western wings mulligan shingle trumpeters
5.little buddy geioud? rbieste? football of frame eh
6.vintage flatulence old fart
7. bill yox 2 ez
8. njoas eehkr sttyohunt
9. william gaithers registrar and curator white horse and palomino holstein registries and museum
coming soon curs white chicken species aviary and russian carp aquarium
10. this concludes todays broadcast
i proved my ignorance by posting what little i could come up with!
Gantry? Come on now. Wolf? Glen ? Does anyone know the right answers ?!?!?!?!? AHHHHHHH!
1) george brittanica placenta preservationist 2) pompous asinus taxidermologist herps r us 3) wood chuck,,muskrat,,eastern chipmunk 4) western wings mulligan english trumpeters 5) little buddy dougie siebert football of famer eh 6)vintage flatulence old fart 7) bill yox 2 easy 8) jason keehr nuttyhost 9 william gaithers registrar and curator white horse and palomino holstien registries and museum coming soon cur's white chicken species aviary and russian carp aquaium 10) this concludes todays broadcast,,,,,,,
very nicely done
Jim pick out the reference disk you want, and I'll e-mail the contents to you.
1. A spoof on a recent post by Uncle George. The next woman that wants her placenta preserved will probably enter "placenta preservationist" as a search phrase, that should lead her to George Britannica. George will send her to cur, and cur will fish with her placenta. cur will fish with anything or any body. Bodies make great shark bait.
2. PA is the alter ego of our resident reptile brain, not to be confused with reptilian brain. I thought it was funny when he told Raven what PA stood for, EZ Glen thought it was Pennsylvania.
3. Actually all the letters are already in the right place, but I figured I would accept identity also. I know many of you recognized those words for what they were.
4. Western Wings is the name of Nancy M.'s (Mulligan) studio. She is also the Pigeon Girl of the West. She had a couple of photos of an English Trumpeter pigeon mount on Kiwi's chat at one time. Superb work.
5. Doug is a football player from way back, Cro-Magnon vs. Neanderthal, eh?
6. Doug once referred to Old Fart as Vintage Flatulence. I thought that was funny. Doesn't take much to amuse me.
7. I just noticed, Jim added a letter or two, ez. Close enough.
8. I figured all the clients Jason has on this site might not have a lot of trouble with that one. Human names can be tricky in letter scrambles.
9. Stands as read.
10. This concludes today's broadcast.
i got palomino from you,,,,,,lol,,,,,,that one was a toughy,,,,,,,,,,,jim