Check this out, New information

Submitted by Todd B on 1/3/05 at 10:02 AM. ( ) 4.225.18.84

The IGT show is coming up June 9-12, 2005. Anyone interested in learning might want to come to the show. Mike Orthorber is lined up for Fish judging and seminar. Stephan Savides is coming for Bird judging and seminar. You all know those 2 guys are excellent at what they do. I am not sure yet who will be judging gameheads and mammals. It will be at the Columbus Holiday Inn and Conference Center Columbus, Indiana. Check out the IGT website for more information and how to join. We will be updating the website as we get more information. Any questions contact any of the board members and they can help you get them answered.

Todd B

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Thats funny Todd

This response submitted by Jeff F. on 1/3/05 at 1:14 PM. ( NaturesTrophies@aol ) 205.188.116.134

They know who the guest are for June but not for next month. I also feel kinda rushed by the convention being in Feb. Not sure what I'm gonna do yet. Funds and time are limited. Went to the AIT website and its disabled. Went to the NTA and Michigan websites and they're not updated. Kinda caught in limbo right now but will continue searching. Peace- Jeff F.

Hey Jeff,

This response submitted by Todd B on 1/3/05 at 5:03 PM. ( ) 4.224.159.216

I am not sure what is up with the AIT. I told Everette the site was not working about a week ago. The reason I know the stuff for June is because I am on the board and keep bugging them. You know that old greasy wheel gets the grease thing. I will keep posting for the IGT show. I want to people to be prepared for it this year. Last year was a mess and short notice. I am just starting my stuff for Indiana today as a matter of fact. I always tell myself to start early but it never happens. Talk at ya later.

Todd B

Good for you Todd

This response submitted by Cecil on 1/3/05 at 5:32 PM. ( ) 64.184.33.169

Hope IGT is a success. You get an A for effort. I was one of their first members and came to the very first competition. Maybe I'll get my act together this year and show up again. Hope to have some fish for you again to raise funds. This time maybe jumbo perch.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu