Petition against PETA

Submitted by Randal R. Waites on 1/3/05 at 10:30 AM. ( rwenglish1@aol.com ) 152.163.100.202

Sign the petition to have PETA's tax-exemption status removed:
http://www.consumerfreedom.com/article_detail.cfm/article/154

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Whats wrong with PETA?

This response submitted by Jeff F. on 1/3/05 at 2:06 PM. ( NaturesTrophies@aol ) 205.188.116.134

http://mtd.com/tasty/

Are you kidding Jeff?

This response submitted by Hogger on 1/3/05 at 3:29 PM. ( ) 4.7.214.38

Or have you been living in a cave where the entrance fell shut on ya? Get on google and just punch in PETA Terrorist. Let me start you off. PETA is a terror supporting radical fringe organization if given their way, would hang you for eating meat, having pets or wearing furs. They awarded an arsonist for burning down some farm or something and gave a donation to another animal rights bunch after they commited crimes "in defense of critters". Go have a look see...

IF

This response submitted by Michael Sestak on 1/3/05 at 3:47 PM. ( ) 152.163.100.134

PETA members really are a terrorist group, dont you think our government would stop them.
but then again that would take money away from some of their campaign accounts.
thats why they get to do almost what they want and get away with it.

Hogger

This response submitted by Brent on 1/3/05 at 4:15 PM. ( ) 67.128.168.108

The first post is talking about People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA)

Jeff is talking about People Eating Tasty Animals (PETA).......TOTALLY different site or organization.

They're idiots but I hardly condider them terrorists

This response submitted by Cecil on 1/3/05 at 5:28 PM. ( ) 64.184.33.169

Maybe they had something to do with 9/11? LMAO

Not Terrorist

This response submitted by Dawn on 1/3/05 at 9:16 PM. ( ) 216.46.212.64

Since when is bombing university research labs or harrassing law abiding hunters not terrorism?

There are many forms of terrorism. And I will call them as I see them - terrorists. Years ago the group was very prevalent when I lived in Arizona. They were responsible for vandalizing a fellow taxidermists shop in Tucson. Ingrid Newkirk and her goons are every bit the terrorist.

I was a terror when I was a kid

This response submitted by Bradlee on 1/3/05 at 10:43 PM. ( ) 12.215.49.73

But i grew out of it . PETA is a terrible thing , but , maybe they will eventually come to terms . NOT ! All we can do is hang in there on that one guys and gals , we still can win . Bradlee

Yes Hogger,I'm kidding

This response submitted by Jeff F. on 1/3/05 at 11:47 PM. ( NaturesTrophies@aol ) 64.12.116.134

You would have known that had you checked the link I left before wasting your blood pressure. Yes, one group is a bunch of idiots and the other one is a group that makes fun of them. You gotta love anybody who pisses off the "ethical" group as much as this guy does. His hate mail is comical. Now that the pot is srirred I'll be tendin to my other duties. Peace- Jeff F.

PETA Terrorist or not

This response submitted by Samantha on 2/4/05 at 1:05 PM. ( Karmarcavies@msn.com ) 66.58.185.227

Jeff...I love the PETA (People for Eating of Tasty Animals0. This saying is very popular up here in AK.

I have lived in many states in the US and have seen first hand on one occasion what PETA and their like can do. They are guilty of cruelty to animals.

My horse was a victum of a PETA like organization. While showing in 4H as a kid at our local county fair. They almost cost the life of my best friend at the time(I have had this horse for 22 years). Thanks to a few generous friends and a wonderful vet the PETA clones did not win!

Usually when PETA interferes in the lives of any animal, the animal is who loses....burning down research centers full of animals is in my eyes an act or terrorism. Setting free over 10,000 mink is an act of terrorism against the neighbors of the mink farm. Not to mention the curel deaths of the mink that occured because they didn't know how to hunt, and couldn't feed themselves....some lucky ones made it back home....funny...they wanted back in their cages!

PETA needs to be held acountable for their terrorist like actions. I don't understand why PETA (and their clones)are not prosecuted when they claim responsibility for some ilegal act or another....

Terrorist

This response submitted by Mallarie on 2/8/05 at 3:01 PM. ( ) 66.44.130.146

I have been looking up things on PETA, and I have all ways seen bad thing happing to animals. The people I have seen have come to my state, and are tring to tell us that meat is bad, and don't hurt any animals. I think it is wierd that the guy how came to my state is one of the guy in a video hitting and killing animals that fudger. PETA just wants us to belive in the bull crap the say like the hole fact they put living dogs and cats in a frizer to kill them and sell the animals to testing labs because no one wants them. That is bull crap that are the [expletive deleted]' terrorist.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu