I got about ten inches...

Submitted by Jeff F. on 1/22/05 at 11:41 AM. ( NaturesTrophies@aol ) 64.12.116.202

of snow last night here in N.Indiana! More coming tonight with 30-40 mph winds. Blizzard like conditions. Fridge is full of food and beer. Thank God for snow blowers. Bring it on and I'll Getter Done! YEE HAW! Peace- Jeff F.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

I hear ya

This response submitted by Jan George on 1/22/05 at 12:05 PM. ( turkeylady@jangeorge.com ) 68.58.152.160

We usually go to our farm in KY on the weekends, but elected to stay home this weekend so we wouldn't be driving home in a bunch of crap. The menu for today is soup beans, cornbread, deer summersausage w/hot pepper cheese and crackers, beer and college basketball. This Indiana gal is starting to like Kentucky basketball. I figure since I'll live there pretty soon, I'd better get used to it. Have fun ridin' the storm out!
Jan

On moving to KY

This response submitted by cur on 1/22/05 at 12:17 PM. ( ) 4.225.171.101

You will have to fill out a visa application. Elmer Gantry or I can possible help you through the process.....I envy you the snow....he he.....65 here and I am in short sleeves.....

You mean I'm not "Grandfathered" in?

This response submitted by Jan George on 1/22/05 at 12:22 PM. ( turkeylady@jangeorge.com ) 68.58.152.160

I'm the first generation of my family not to be born there. But I have a huntin' license, bib overalls, and a case of Ski. And I stopped using my turn signals a long time ago. Maybe they'll let me in.
Jan

And by the way...

This response submitted by Jan George on 1/22/05 at 12:24 PM. ( turkeylady@jangeorge.com ) 68.58.152.160

Those "fabbit farts" were from Kentucky rabbits!
Jan

I mean RABBIT farts!

This response submitted by Jan George on 1/22/05 at 12:25 PM. ( turkeylady@jangeorge.com ) 68.58.152.160

Darn!

Transporting a Fabbit Fart

This response submitted by cur on 1/22/05 at 12:47 PM. ( ) 4.225.171.101

Across State lines is a violation of the Lacey Act.

Ski good Lord Cur shes from Metcalf, Green , or Adair Co

This response submitted by G-A-N-T-R-Y on 1/22/05 at 5:02 PM. ( ) 68.156.127.98

Heck Jan if you said ale/8-one I would have put ya in Clark/Fayette Co, welcome back, like they say you can take the gal out of Kentucky , but ya can't take Kentucky out of the gal, JUST TAKE IT EASY ON THAT CORNBREAD, it has a habit of sticking to them Kentucky gals ribs, and thighs, and hips, and BUTTS.......well as they say we got the fastest horses, corn fed wimmens, and the best politicians that money can buy!

Elmer, You ain't gonna believe this

This response submitted by Jan George on 1/22/05 at 7:14 PM. ( turkeylady@jangeorge.com ) 68.58.152.160

Our farm (80 acres) is mostly in Metcalfe County with one little corner of the farm in Green, and we are about 1/2 mile from the Adair County line. Damn, you're good. But I am on the slender side, and when we see the corn-fed women down there, I feel RIGHT SMART skinny. As for the horses, they aren't Tennessee Walking Horses, they are just Walking Horses.
Jan

Jan if ya need wormin try black walnut bark soaked in moon

This response submitted by eg on 1/23/05 at 1:35 AM. ( ) 68.156.127.190

yep I knew by the Ski commercial where you would be hailing from, hits a right smart piece all right, from Indianer to Metcalfe, why if you move back you won't have to stand on the banks of the Ohio and look into the promised land anymore...double cola...and moon pies, ha ha eg

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu