If I were Michael Jackson's lawyers...

Submitted by marty on 1/22/05 at 8:28 PM. ( ) 24.15.108.38

...I'd have a back-up plan just in case the trial doesn't go Michael's way. Plan "B" would be to have Michael Jackson ordained as a Catholic Priest just in case...

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Catholic Priests

This response submitted by cur on 1/22/05 at 8:30 PM. ( ) 4.226.240.229

They have cleaned up their acts. Now they make love to nuns, only they dress them up as altar boys.

MAN, you guys are cold

This response submitted by George on 1/22/05 at 8:47 PM. ( georoof@aol.com ) 64.12.116.135

And I think all his problems stem from his "back up plan". LMAO

Telling Time At Michael Jackson's House

This response submitted by Indiana Trapper on 1/22/05 at 8:49 PM. ( ) 63.170.184.201

The big hand is on the little hand!

if i was micheal jackson's lawyer

This response submitted by jimsoverns on 1/22/05 at 9:57 PM. ( ironwolf_1@msn.com ) 67.0.14.244

he would accidently fall down the courthouse stairs,,,,,however many times it took,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,jim

Hey what do J.C. Penny and Michael Jackson have in common?

This response submitted by Cecil on 1/23/05 at 11:16 AM. ( ) 64.184.33.151

Little boy's pants half off!

Actually as weird as the guy is I still say he may not be a child molester. When someone has that much money it's hard to tell if the accusers are not after the money. Some people will do anything to get money. I say let him have a fair trial and if he's found guilty well...

Cecil, we understand bleeding hearts

This response submitted by George on 1/23/05 at 1:06 PM. ( georoof@aol.com ) 64.12.116.135

You thought (probably still do)John Kerry would've made a good president. The money issue works both ways. If he truly WASN'T guilty, then why did he bother with hush money the FIRST time around? This guy is an abberation to the human race. He hated being black so much that he paid millions of dollars to be white, though being black certainly made him billions of dollars and being white served as no advantage. He's admitted to sleeping with little boys previously and what NORMAL man would enjoy sleeping with several young boys, especially ones not related to him. I don't care if the bleeding hearts contend he's "eccentric" or "psychotic", he's still a child molester by proxy if nothing else and a pervert. Those are and should be punishable offenses for those people who DON'T have his fortunes to draw upon. He can afford the best lawywers where they can't. I just thought it was quite interesting that even Johnny Cochrane wouldn't put his name on the litigation.

Not true George

This response submitted by Cecil on 1/23/05 at 2:14 PM. ( ) 64.184.33.151

Paying someone off does not admit guilt. Sometimes its better to settle out of court than to go through the meat grinder especially if you're a celeberity, and can be hurt by the publicity. I'm sorry but I disagree.

As far as sleeping with children that does not a molester make although I have to admit it is pretty weird. I think he's a guy that never had a childhood and still acts like a child. The fact that the parents of these children allowed this to happen is somewhat odd too.

Sorry George but unlike you I would like to let the system of our courts work and not prejudge someone. Isn't that what separates us from countries with less freedom? Afterall that is what I would expect if I was ever accused of something and I'm sure you would too.

intersting read

This response submitted by jim on 1/23/05 at 3:15 PM. ( ) 63.227.249.26

http://www.catholic.com/library/A_Crisis_of_Saints.asp I thought cur was smarter that his above comment would indicate, I think marty proves his intelligence every time he makes a post.

"interesting"

This response submitted by jim on 1/23/05 at 3:16 PM. ( ) 63.227.249.26

Never could spell.

Jeeze Jim

This response submitted by cur on 1/23/05 at 3:50 PM. ( ) 4.252.246.225

Telling a dumb joke doesn't make one dumb........it was a joke, not a statement. I don't personally care if Michael Jackson is, If he is not, what he is, or who says he is. The boy is strange, given. He is not my genre, not my era, and about as normal as a three-headed duck, in my book. Whatever happens to him has about as much consequence for me as would a mudslide on Mars. The only thing he ever did was to lower my esteem for that Presly girl when she married him for the publicity.

We live in a nation with an environmental crises at every hand, and our press, and evidently the public, is more concerned with a moron like Jackson than the plight of Gulf Stream Waters. I got PCB, oozone, freon and mercury worries on my mind. If Michael Jackson's driveway is full of Big Wheels, that is not my problem.

Cur, Jimbob must like me!

This response submitted by Cecil on 1/23/05 at 9:03 PM. ( ) 64.184.33.151

I told a dumb joke too but he didn't object! LOL

C'mon Cecil...

This response submitted by marty on 1/23/05 at 9:44 PM. ( ) 24.15.103.189

The reason they're coming after him this time with so much vengeance is because they KNEW he was guilty 10 years ago. What gets me is these stupid parents that allow their kids to do overnighters. If there was ANY doubt in my mind, I certainly wouldn't err on the sleepover side with my kids.

P.S. Thank you Jim for the compliment!

I wasn't upset

This response submitted by jim on 1/24/05 at 10:44 AM. ( ) 63.227.249.26

over Mikey Jackson, I agree it seems he deserves his problems, I am upset over the Catholic bashing. It seems to be the only culturally acceptable predjudice left; and easlily and frequently used on this forum. You knew what I meant, twist it all you like.

It's culturally acceptable to bash them because...

This response submitted by marty on 1/24/05 at 2:34 PM. ( ) 24.15.103.189

...they deserve it!

Heck, I grew up a catholic and am now an atheist. Let's just leave it at that Jim...

marty, sad but true again.

This response submitted by jim on 1/24/05 at 2:58 PM. ( ) 63.227.249.26

you once again prove my first point about you.

Ahhhh Jim...

This response submitted by marty on 1/24/05 at 3:27 PM. ( ) 24.15.103.189

Ya either love me or ya hate me. No middle ground here...

Mikey and OJ have alot in common

This response submitted by Rick on 2/9/05 at 5:35 PM. ( ) 205.188.116.135

They are both guilty. OJ is a murder and Mikey is a little boy in a rich mans body. They both have major $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and sick minds. They'll both walk free

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu