Air brush lesson

Submitted by JL on 1/4/05 at 2:12 PM. ( wmlures@metro2000.net ) 216.177.1.204

GOTCHA! Just wanting to remind everyone that my son Mike will be featured in a RIDES show tonight at 10 PM Eastern time on The Learning Channel.Learn how to paint some awsome flames.CYAS.....JL

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Bragger

This response submitted by cur on 1/4/05 at 2:44 PM. ( ) 4.227.11.14

Your son has more talent than he deserves coming from your loins......I'll bet you threw his butt out of your shop for painting flame jobs on fish. You probably beat the boy senseless for not joining you in the shop, and now look at you bragging about his accomplishments.........fer shame!

Kidding aside, I think your boy is a fantastic artist, and you have every right to brag about him. NOW, let me tell you about my son.....and did I show you my latest grandchild photos....yadda yadda

I will dang well watch him........I'll bet his father, the postman will be watching too.....

YADAYADA

This response submitted by JL on 1/4/05 at 9:19 PM. ( wmlures@metro2000.net ) 216.177.1.188

That boy wore out 3 airbrushes (Binks) by the time he was 15.Then went off to Butera School of Art in Boston and never looked back at this shop again. Except once he wrote home for money. Now I write him but the letters just keep coming back unopened....lololol.You da man Cur. Cyas....JL

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu