Richard C. how do you like the storm we sent ya?

Submitted by Cecil on 1/23/05 at 12:33 PM. ( ) 64.184.33.151

HEH HEH! I see the forecast for my ol' stumping grounds of Ayer, MA is up to 35 inches of snow and up to 50 mph of wind. It was just winding up with about 8 inches here. A few minutes with the snowblower ought to take care of it. :-)

You better get the snowshoes out! LMAOAY

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Thanks Buddy

This response submitted by Richard C on 1/23/05 at 12:57 PM. ( ) 4.156.243.69

We have enough and it's still snowing and blowing all over . Five and six foot drifts in the walkways and driveways but there is NO place to put the snow when you try to shovel it .
The only good thing is it will be good Quohog picking time when the storm ends and the tide goes out. She promised to bake me a big pan of them. I hope she keeps that promise.

Oh yeah that's right

This response submitted by Cecil on 1/23/05 at 2:00 PM. ( ) 64.184.33.151

You guys are only allowed to dig those in the dead of winter aren't you? At least that was the way it was with clams up in Maine back in the late 60's. I guess that weeds out the lazy whippy slobs.

I actually miss the monster snowstorms back when I was there as a kid. Did lots of skiing there too. Not a good place to raise fish though in shallow ponds. I'd be worried about winterkill.

Hey Cecil

This response submitted by wetnwild on 1/23/05 at 5:10 PM. ( ) 24.128.109.191

I know what you mean about shallow ponds. I have a 200 gallon out door goldfish pond and did not get a chance to get the little guys out before it froze solid to the bottom. They sort of look like deer in the headlights in there final swim possitions before hypothermia set in LOl LOL Sort of feel bad though! As for the brook trout, you can send it at any time as the size will work fine
Tom

We got

This response submitted by Bradlee on 1/23/05 at 8:02 PM. ( ) 12.215.49.73

almost nothing again here!My fish pond guys are inside for now and growing too big for the tank right now . Guess I will move up to a 100 or better for them ! LOL I can not believe we ducked that storm here ! Bradlee

Tom I'll call you today or tomrrow

This response submitted by Cecil on 1/24/05 at 10:24 AM. ( ) 64.184.33.164

with a weight to make sure they're big enough.

Bradlee what species are we talking here?

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu