JEAN LAVALLEE

Submitted by Bill Yox on 1/5/05 at 3:03 AM. ( ) 67.138.10.87

I finally saw your son Mike on TV doing his flames. He blew me away! I know youve been telling us he would be on, but I never had a chance to catch it. I saw it tonight late while doing something in the shop (yeah, I know, its late, Im a vampire without all the blood stuff, what can I say) This guy IS as good as the billing. Better, really. I cant say when I was this impressed with something that someone does so well. Congratulations, Jean, thats quite a talented son you have there. If any of you likes cars, any vehicles, any paint work, or just enjoys seeing people being good at what they do, you HAVE to check this out. Im crazy about his work!

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Obviously, he got it from his mother

This response submitted by George on 1/5/05 at 6:36 AM. ( georoof@aol.com ) 64.12.116.134

We know he didn't get it from Mean Jean. LMAO Jean, I still love you.

Well, I saw him again

This response submitted by cur on 1/5/05 at 6:51 AM. ( ) 4.253.65.50

Tell that kid to stay off TV......I got better things to do besides watch him...LOL. That kid's got so much talent he should share some of it with you, JL...Enjoyed it ......Again.

Now I am gonna email you a 25meg mpe of my grand daughter....

The Son's Shop

This response submitted by Richard C on 1/5/05 at 8:33 PM. ( ) 4.156.243.31

IS a hell of a lot less cluttered and a lot more organized than his dad's, and cleaner.

Nice to know

This response submitted by JL on 1/5/05 at 9:10 PM. ( wmlures@metro2000.net ) 216.177.1.229

...I still have friends that care. Richard, since you're coming here Saturday, bring a broom and a bucket and make this shop look like you like it...lol. Bill look at his website, killerpaint.com Thanks guys....JL

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu