Have any of you used USA FOXX Furs for

Submitted by Dan Hudzik on 1/5/05 at 12:35 PM. ( hudzik@madisontelco.com ) 66.242.208.237

any taxidermy tanning before? I have seen that some people use them for mountain man hats and to have blankets and things made I was wondering if anyone has ever mounted anything that they tanned for them? How do you like their flat hides and wall hanger hides? Thanks, Dan Hudzik

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Thanks Dan for the help.

This response submitted by Todd B on 1/5/05 at 12:41 PM. ( ) 4.224.54.68

I just saw one of there catalogs the other day but could not remember the name. I was just trying to figure it out just a few minutes ago. Wierd how things work sometimes. I am sorry I never used them but the pictures in the catalog were nice, blankets and stuff.

Todd B

I ordered

This response submitted by 9 Fingers on 1/5/05 at 1:07 PM. ( ) 67.51.189.53

a catalog/brochure online - I think they only do flat skins, and wallhangers, no taxidermy.

High shipping charges

This response submitted by Rich P. on 1/5/05 at 3:25 PM. ( ) 69.23.215.60

I got their new catalog and the prices for flat or garment tanning they do are very low but they charge $19 for shipping if you have one hide or thirty. Not worth it if you only have a couple.

I know

This response submitted by Dan Hudzik on 1/5/05 at 3:29 PM. ( hudzik@madisontelco.com ) 66.242.208.237

they do taxidermy tanning as well but I don't know of anyone that has used them yet. If someone has please let me know how you like or dislike the hides. Glad you seen the name and it helped you out. Thanks, Dan Hudzik

I used them for LS fox..

This response submitted by tomdes on 1/5/05 at 4:52 PM. ( mapletax@twcny.rr.com ) 24.58.211.158

They did a good job on my grey fox. I also had them make a grey fox coat from my hides, they did an excellent job with that. Haven't sent them any deer capes as I tend to stay local with those..

tax. tan

This response submitted by mark on 1/5/05 at 5:07 PM. ( ) 68.248.118.226

When did they start doing taxidemy tanning? I have sent wall hangers and beavers for hoops there, always was happy. But their brochure has always stated that they do not do taxidermy tanning.

They do taxidermy tanning now

This response submitted by Dawn on 1/5/05 at 5:15 PM. ( ) 216.46.213.134

Just got their new catalog too. They are now doing taxidermy tanning. I too have had my flat hides done by them and they were great. Now I am looking forward to the beaver coat on the back page of their catalog.....Now to get the old man out and trap some beavers.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu