Jims "Nothing" quiz reminded me of this one

Submitted by Griz on 1/5/05 at 3:56 PM. ( ) 69.66.85.61

okay the answers are given as you go along so don't read too fast

A professional test
Here's a hint - Sometimes the simplest explanation is the best!
The following small quiz consists of 4 questions, it tells whether you are qualified to be a professional.
Scroll down for the answer. The questions are not that difficult.
1. How do you put a giraffe into a refrigerator?

The correct answer is : open the refrigerator, put in the giraffe and close the door. (Simple enough ?) This question tests whether you are doing simple things in complicated ways.
2. How do you put an elephant into a refrigerator ?

Wrong Answer : Open the refrigerator, put in the elephant and close the refrigerator.
Correct Answer : Open the refrigerator, take out of the giraffe, put in the elephant and close the door. This tests your prudence.
3. The Lion King is hosting an animal conference, all the animals attend except one. Which animal does not attend ?

Correct Answer : The Elephant ! The Elephant is in the refrigerator ! This tests whether you have comprehensive thinking.

OK, if you did not answer correctly the last three questions, this one may be your last chance to testify your qualification to be a professional.
4. There is a crocodile-infested river with no bridges. How do you manage to get across it?

Swim across it. All the Crocodiles are attending the Animal Meeting !
I hope you got this one correct. Don't be frustrated, according to the statistics of Andersen Consulting Worldwide, around 90% of the professionals failed the exam. (But most preschoolers got it correct which disproves the theory that most "professionals" have the brains of a four year old :)

Here is a very simple little test comprised of four questions to determine the level of your intellect. Your replies must bespontaneous and immediate, with no deliberating or wasting time... And no cheating!
1: You are competing in a race and overtake the runner lying in second place. In which position are you now?
Answer: If you answered that you're now coming first then you're completely wrong. You overtook the second runner and took their place, therefore you're coming second. For the next question try not to be so dim.
2: If you overtake the last runner, what position are you now in?
Answer: If you answered second-last, once again you're completely wrong. Think about it. How can you over take the person coming last? If you're behind them then they can't be last. The answer is impossible! It would appear that thinking is not one of your strongest points.
Anyway, here's another to try, don't take any notes or use a calculator, and remember your replies must be instantaneous.
Take heart!
3: Take 1000. Add 40. Add another 1000. Add 30. 1000 again. Plus 20. Plus 1000. And plus 10. What is the total?
Answer: 5000? Wrong again! The correct answer is 4100.
Try again with a good calculator. Today is clearly not your day. Although you should manage to get the last question right...
4: Marie's father has five daughters: 1. Chacha 2. Cheche 3. Chichi 4. Chocho Question: What is the fifth daughter's name? Think quickly... you'll find the answer below.
Answer: Chuchu? WRONG! It's obviously Marie! Read the question properly! You are clearly the weakest link.... GOODBYE!

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

She's Ginger

This response submitted by Laurie on 1/6/05 at 3:54 AM. ( ) 62.253.248.93

I thought that the real Ann Robinson was doing the weakest link here on the Net.... thankfully we have escaped her wit. I have watched many shows here in the UK and she is definately on top form, very rude with everyone and no-one has ever got the upper hand. When she hosted her show in the USA was she rude and quick witted? It certainly is great watching in the UK.

Kindest regards

yeah ....

This response submitted by Griz on 1/6/05 at 9:16 AM. ( ) 69.66.86.169

thats her trademark....but i saw one show where one of the contestants was too much for her to handle and she couldn't help but smile and laugh, so i think she is really a softy

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu