New Web Site*****ATTENTION MICHIGAN TAXIDERMISTS***

Submitted by Doug Bridges on 1/25/05 at 8:59 AM. ( doug@ddtaxidermy.com ) 12.40.253.98

The Michigan Taxidermists Association has a new web site up and running. It's still new and a work in progress but check it out.

www.michigantaxidermist.com

Any of you members (you must be a member) that want your information up on the site, business name, phone numbers, email, web site address, etc., send me an email and I will make sure it gets there. There is a section for member's pictures (just like the purdiest one). Send them along with your information and we'll get them up too.

Thanks to Jason at Nuttyhost. YOU ROCK MAN! Another great job!

Anyone that would like to link up sites to our, please email me with the link information.

Regards,

Doug Bridges
Board Member, Michgan Taxidermist Association

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Thanks Doug

This response submitted by Jason on 1/25/05 at 2:07 PM. ( jason@nuttyhost.com ) 24.118.253.34

Yes, you too can have a website made by me for only $12.99 a month + a $20 setup or $165.00 a year. Get in now while the price is still at this unbelieveable value. Credit cards welcome over the phone. Toll free 1-866-364-2762. And yes, you can reach me at jason@milescoscientific.com too:)

What do you need to do?
Basically, to get started, I need $32.99 from you. This will be for the one-time fee of $20, the remaining $12.99 is the start of the monthly subscription to the already low priced hosting. I will refund you $10 if you have your domain name already. From there it will take approximately 5-21 days to complete your site. This amount of time can be altered by how long you can get your content to me. This is your end of the deal. I have finished sites in about 4 hours before due to the efficiency of the new customer sending their pic's and text correctly through email. Not that this guarantees your site will be finished in only 4 hours, but rather in an efficient manner if you can get everything to me right away.

Site Design
If there is another site out there that you like and wish to have yours like that, then let me know, I will try to make it similar to that one within copyright limits. I also can just take it upon myself to create a dazzling site for you.
After you have decided on a good site design, we will get to work and finish your site. Over the course of your subscription you can send me updates like text and pictures and I will post them on your new site for you....I know it's un-bel-ieve-able, but true.

How Many Pages Do I Need?
What you get with this Taxidermy Deal....
A 10 page website..(a real 10 page site, I will not constitute a picture as a page). Domain name and server setup is included. Each page can be loaded with information, but generally you would want it to be clean and easy to navigate. Usually a Home page, Contact page, Products/Prices page, etc.

If you require more pages, we will create them for you at only a one-time $5.00 per page, but 10 are most likely enough for yoiur new site. Remember, this "per-page" cost is just a one-time fee per page, not monthly. No other setup fees or price increases for at least 3 years and even then it will only be maybe an extra dollar per page...Let me assure you, these prices are very, very reasonable.

Why Am I Doing This?
I am looking for new hosting clients for my hosting business. If you have a website, you need a webhost to hold all of this information on a dedicated server to be shown on the internet. If you search on the internet for webhosts you would see a bunch of differnet rates, you would surely find that my $12.99 a month is quite low to begin with for just hosting alone. So, if I make some sites for people this means residual income for me and I am willing to put the labor into developing a quality site for you as long a you host with me for only $12.99 a month. Unbelievable, but true! Plus, I personally have a passion for taxidermy and animals. You can cancel anytime by just canceling the subscription through your Paypal account or just email me. No tricks. I have retained 95% of all who have joined up on this program.

Really, I am sure you will be happy, but if not, it is very easy to cancel.

Visit http://www.nuttyhost.com/taxidermyspecial.html for all the details and latest sites completed that are already making sales.

If you are a Taxidermist and have been thinking of getting a website made, then I'm your man. You just can't beat this deal. See what Glen's Purdiest Taxidermy Directory and I can do for your Taxidermy business.

All of our sites are also linked back here to Taxidermy.net. Thanks Ken Edwards and WASCO for letting us post here.

Jason ~ AKA Sir Miles

Thanks Doug,

This response submitted by Randal R. Waites on 1/26/05 at 12:45 PM. ( rwenglish1@aol.com ) 64.12.116.135

Thanks Doug, it looks real nice, keep up the hard work, and hopefuly everyone will take advantage of what it has to offer.
rw

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu