A couple of my favorite quotes

Submitted by Stirring the Taxipot on 1/6/05 at 3:10 PM. ( ) 64.184.33.171

"and a year from now i'll be very surprised if there is not some grand square in baghdad that is named after president bush"
9/22/03. Richard Pearle, the chief architect of the Iraq war

"But all in all, it's been a fabulous year for Laura and me. ... George Bush December 2001

Tired of "Oh Cur" this and "Oh Cur" that. How about some real debate vs. puckered lips? :+)

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

How about a real name

This response submitted by George on 1/6/05 at 3:58 PM. ( georoof@aol.com ) 152.163.100.133

Instead of the usual gutless coward approach? That's a novel idea.

You figure it out George

This response submitted by a regular contributor on 1/6/05 at 4:11 PM. ( ) 64.184.33.171

The ISP is repeated all over the place on here and even recently. I left the name out this time so the post would not be prejudged right off the bat. Not trying to hide anything.

Hello Cecil

This response submitted by ChipD. on 1/6/05 at 4:49 PM. ( gameskinner@yahoo.com ) 63.175.11.2

I'm sorry Cecil if I let the so called, Proverbial, "Cat Out of the Bag"
But I can't resist answering a question when I know the answer.

Hope everbody's Holiday's went well.

ChipD.

No responses yet ; still waiting

This response submitted by Cecil on 1/6/05 at 5:01 PM. ( ) 64.184.33.134

See that wasn't so hard George. Chip you're a real Sherlock. Yeah right.

Anyone care to defend the quotes? Come on! It's been quite boring here lately and bit too polite! With this massive headache for a third day in a row thanks to Brad's voodoo doll I feel mean!

Cecil you need Rest!

This response submitted by ChipD. on 1/6/05 at 5:11 PM. ( gameskinner@yahoo.com ) 63.175.11.2

Cecil you don't need to get into a pi@@ing contest with George.
With your massive head (I mean head ache) you need to get plenty of rest.
If you were to get into a match with George or any others on the political topics, you could bust a vessel and Stroke-out. Then we all would have our hands full with George, trying to medicate his uncontrolable laughter! (Just kiddin' George we all know that down deep you like Cecil.)

Now that I have stirred it alittle bit. I'm going to go make some popcorn and sit back and watch the show.

Cecil, I knew WHO you were. The fact still remains

This response submitted by George on 1/6/05 at 5:30 PM. ( ) 152.163.100.133

If I recall, YOU have posted some blistering comments about people who use nom de plumes (did you ever get that dictionary? If you did, look up "LOSER" as well and tell me who won the electon. Was Indiana red or blue? LMAO)

Is that the best you can do George? Loser?

This response submitted by Cecil on 1/6/05 at 6:12 PM. ( ) 64.184.33.134

I am really disappointed in you! Do I have to pick it up a notch and get personal?

BTW this has nothing to do with politics. It has to do with the war effort. Get a clue. LOL

From my standpoint Cecil....

This response submitted by George on 1/6/05 at 6:18 PM. ( ) 152.163.100.133

...what could possibly be better? Cheney winning in '08? LMAO

I give up

This response submitted by Cecil on 1/6/05 at 7:27 PM. ( ) 64.184.33.134

Where's Dave Toms or Brad Bishop when you need them and all their brown nose lackies that chime in with support? LMAO

WHOA!

This response submitted by Jim on 1/6/05 at 8:00 PM. ( ) 64.18.236.174

Thank God you added LMAO!

What I blew it?

This response submitted by Cecil on 1/6/05 at 8:49 PM. ( ) 64.184.33.134

If I would have left LMAO off I could have created a firestorm? Oh shucks!

Cecil, PLEASE, we know that's......

This response submitted by George on 1/6/05 at 10:27 PM. ( ) 205.188.116.133

...a practical and physical impossibility. If you LYAO, your head would have gone with it. They spent so much company together over the last year, they're inseparable now.

I think I just found my favorite quote

This response submitted by mrcobaltblue79 on 1/7/05 at 12:47 AM. ( at yahoo dot com ) 216.175.44.31

Here it is - "If you LYAO, your head would have gone with it. They spent so much company together over the last year, they're inseparable now." FUNNY FUNNY - This is great, Cecil just can't get the best of you George. George, Thank you for ending my day with a good laugh.

mrcobaltblue79

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu