Lie,cheat,steal and bad mouth

Submitted by mike on 1/6/05 at 7:29 PM. ( ) 198.81.26.77

I know it is easy for me to say this so I will take the low blows as they come.

I feel that here are alot of horse play going on on this site. poeple making acusations of cheating and stealing and flat out bad mouthing one another. Most of them don't even post their real names, but the bad mouthing can damage ones reputation beyond repair. If you have something to say about ones selling practices or dealings, post your real name and email, better yet, why don't we get Ken to set up a regisration site that way you can't hide behind the computer.

I am all for freedom of speech and your right to say what you feel, but put your name to it if it's the truth. Let's face it, we all hate the taxidermist down the road that bad mouths others so he can get the work without having quality mounts, just a the phrase (Oh you don't want to take it to that guy). You know that most will beleive him without checking you out first and the next thing you know everyone will beleive what he says.

Just because someone makes you mad, don't bring it here and drag them through the mud in front of others and turn this into a name calling war page. I know that if someone ripps someone off on here, others need to know about it, but leave the name calling and threats out of it.

Just speaking my peace, Have a great evening. Mike Goodman

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

My TWO pennies and soap box.

This response submitted by KIM-- CEO, MIKULESCORP on 1/6/05 at 7:47 PM. ( ABCustomTaxidermy@adelphia.net ) 69.171.249.149

Well said Mike,

I agree with your above post. This attacking "poo" has got to stop. Some people have given me a ration of Ka-Ka in different ways. So I have not participated on this Web site for that reason and many others. I know, no great loss right?

However, the main reason I and other people that work for my Corporation do not post that much, is the fact that we work for a living and are busy with DOING taxidermy work and NOT playing computer taxidermist and trying to make a "Grandiose" statement or post. We gotta work and are many times too darn tired to argue with the regular posters (you know who you are). And, to tell you the truth, why should many people post to some of the trouble makers anyway? If we could ONLY keep to taxidermy subjects! Asking too much huh?

I like this site and, perhaps, we might make an offer to buy it. But I don't think it is for sale. I like this site enough to consider buying it. Course then, I might not be able to afford it!

Better taxidermy for everybody,

KIM

Mike Goodman

This response submitted by Wally B (real name) on 1/6/05 at 7:48 PM. ( wbass10671@aol.com ) 205.188.116.134

If someone on here post a message about having bad dealings with another party, it is not necessary for them to identify themselves as long as they identify the party that has beat them out of there money. I was taken by someone posting on this site and as far as I am concerned the party that has been rippedoff is not the one whose name needs to be displayed it is the one who is doing the rippingoff and he or she needs to be bad mouthed. People who frequent these forums need to be aware of the ones who will take advantage of others, not necessarly the ones who have been taken advantage of. Chill out man.

I agree

This response submitted by DEERMEISTER on 1/6/05 at 9:22 PM. ( ) 155.84.101.2

with Wally B

You have the right

This response submitted by Fritz Carlson on 1/6/05 at 10:00 PM. ( flhtcu@spe.midco.net ) 69.9.210.12

Seems to me, in the good old USA anyway, you have the right to know your accuser. It doesn't take much of a person to attack someone and hide behind just an IP address or a generic yahoo or hotmail email address. If you've got a legitimate beef with someone, be man or woman enough to post your real name. Just my $.02

I agree too, and have said so

This response submitted by Bill Yox on 1/6/05 at 10:46 PM. ( ) 67.138.13.78

I have consistently said that anyone that thinks they need to hide behind anonimity can do so, but not if theyre making a claim about someone specifically. I thiunk you have to have the balls, the class, the decency to post honestly, and that means with your name. If you cant state your own name, then maybe you shouldnt post the comment either. While I agree with everything above, my one question is this...why the need to take a shot at the folks who post frequently in here as "playing computer taxidermist"? Hypocrosy at its finest!

Some good points On both side

This response submitted by Brian on 1/7/05 at 12:52 PM. ( ) 205.188.116.134

I agree That users should be imformed of those that will rip them off in transactions. and I agree the complaintant should lend credance to their claim by posting their own name. But I also see way too much back biting, And unfounded Judgments made By cynical, Ego maniacal, over opinionated, self righteous asses. I have seen good people called liars because others cannot fatham someones ability to posably do or achieve something better than they themselved can do.
This very thing has cost this site the benifit of the participation of a great taxidermist, and person. And trust me it is not simply the antix of some of the mal contents.

In answer to your question Bill

This response submitted by KIM-- CEO, MIKULESCORP on 1/7/05 at 2:47 PM. ( ABCustomTaxidermy@adelphia.net ) 69.171.249.149

Hi Bill,

It's KIM. I am not picking fights or making any unqualified shot at any "special" person. LMAO

I made the comment about computer taxidermist. LMAO It was just a random shot.

I think you know that if a taxidermist is truly busy, you just don't have the time to make a dozen posts on every subject, add your two cents worth and write long posts on not only this web site, but several others.

LMAO The point being, there is only so many hours in any given day. When is the time for all of this "work" that is suppose to be getting done? I know how time is divided. LMAO

So I guess I better practice what I preach and get back to work. The animals are getting restless.......LMAO

Better Taxidermy for everyone!

KIM

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu